1. - Top - End - #873
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XLVIII: I say Ol' Chap, how about those Equestrians?

Quote Originally Posted by Nameless View Post
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Zigg'rrauglurr View Post
    PS: She is upset that her brushie Pinkie has the cutiemark on only one side... Brushie brushie...

What?
    Eh? I just said that the "Brushie Pinkie Pie" that's on the picture only has the Cutie Mark on one flank, only on one side. And that my fiancee is upset about that.

Your picture was... Yeah... that...

Quote Originally Posted by otakuryoga View Post
    the cat is just sittin there thinkin "hurry up and put those things on a shelf so i can make them disappear in the middle of the night"
    Yep. That sounds like Uriel (the cat).

Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    I always feel I should be concerned about people who create those kinds of stories from what's essentially a little kid's cartoon about happiness and friendship.
    Agreed; This people gives me a slight case of the creeps, a little darkness, a little peril, grief and sadness are expected for good stories, but sometimes it's just a little too much, even not cupcakes level, but... a little disturbing nonetheless.

Edit: On other news my Kickstarter packs arrived!! To Argentina!!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Last edited by Zigg'rrauglurr; 2012-07-10 at 02:51 PM.
    As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapable of solving approaches zero.

Blackwing: I prefer to think of myself a super-advanced flying stealth dinosaur.

Forum Explorer: Reading or watching Cupcakes is like being shot. We honor your suffering but nobody wants it to happen.