1. - Top - End - #808
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XLVIII: I say Ol' Chap, how about those Equestrians?

Quote Originally Posted by Alabenson View Post
    Oh come now, Silent Night, do you honestly think I'm really that easily fooled? Don't answer that.
    If destroying you was really that simple, I'd have eliminated you a long time ago. Such as during any of the other numerous times I've blasted you full force with the OFCs. Or blew you up. Or blew you up and then blasted the remains with the OFCs.
    Uh, he looks realy dead. As in, not unliving. I mean, his lower jaw is a few feet away from him and he's kind of.....waterbedy. I think that rock did a lot of damage, and being so streched out power-wise he lost grasp on his form and finaly bucked the metaphoric can. So yeah, I am the undead expert here, and he's not even twiching. Actualy, he lost his soul proper a few months ago, so he's deader then dead.

Crap. That means I am the leader of the cult. The leader of the cult that ritualy kills and reanimates new leaders when they become the high priests. Gah, I thought I saw the last of cloaked stallions standing over me with knives when I finished high school!
    Last edited by Pokonic; 2012-07-10 at 12:40 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Pokonic look what you have done! You fool, you`ve doomed us all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorhandle View Post
    Oh Pokonic, never change. And never become my D.M.
    To those that are wondering; it's a unicorn leather knife hilt.
    Spoiler: Avatars
    Show