1. - Top - End - #746
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XLVIII: I say Ol' Chap, how about those Equestrians?

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Well, didn't see that one comin'
    She was honestly surprised that a bunch of mostly male teenagers thought she was really cool since she was a original G1 pony fan and now G4 and that they all were desperate for getting pony swag, proudly showing their pink ponies to the world.
    She had heard about the phenomena from me, but actually seeing it at work was overwhelming. It was so special that my best friend who had been really adamant about watching the series has now asked me for the full season links (again) so he can watch it with his fiancee.

That and my fiance who loves to cosplay is heavily planning her humanized twilight, pinkie and coming fursuits.

We are also planning for a meetup at a nearby park with 40 confirmed bronies (and probably more), cupcakes, music and swag. I think we might make the local news...
    Last edited by Zigg'rrauglurr; 2012-07-09 at 07:54 PM.
    As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapable of solving approaches zero.

Blackwing: I prefer to think of myself a super-advanced flying stealth dinosaur.

Forum Explorer: Reading or watching Cupcakes is like being shot. We honor your suffering but nobody wants it to happen.