Quote Originally Posted by Zigg'rrauglurr View Post
I believe the difference is when they show signs of free will. And I will ignore any suggestions for killing, maiming and/or burning; thank you very much. In fact should they start with that, they would be gone. That's what happened with Ziggie.
...define free will.

Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
And I really don't want to get hit by anvils and pianos. Maybe mental anvils and pianos. So I will refrain from going, "Tulpas don't exiiiiiiist" and instead sit over here and think it really hard.
Observation: By saying this, you have managed to make this point, but retain deniability through passive aggression.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiki Snakes View Post
About the point where you start believing your own fiction, I suppose?
...which fiction?
I think these definitions are not simple enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
Yeah, this much I've gathered, but what are the rules for how they work?
I got a review on a fanfic from someone a week or so ago which corrected all my attributions. I think my response for most of the corrections was 'I vaguely know that, but it's stupid so I shall ignore it.'

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
Lix: been meanin to say I love the new avvy. But every time I quote you I forget by the time I get down the line! *huggles*
Well, it was partly for you. :P
...mostly cause I like centaurs though.

Quote Originally Posted by INoKnowNames View Post

Now I'm not sure. Maybe you aren't trolling everyone. Maybe this comment is just you saving face. Or maybe, your dynamic with the group is just yet another way for all you people to mind **** the rest of us on-lookers...

I think it's the latter. You're all insane.
PONIES? Why would I like PONIES? Ewww, I don't wanna play with ponies.

Wait why can't I have fun with ponies too?
Oh yay!
Uh I mean ewww, I have to post with ponies?

Not without a background. This is all I really got; she's my least drawn OC.
This suggests to me your next art project.

I killed a grammar mistake, lookit! Lookit! *Hurks up a new Do Not Serve These Ponies chapter onto the carpet*
I love you thanqy. Just sayin'.