Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
No I'm not. At least not according to the guide thingy the prereader gave me.

Spoiler
Show

"Words," he said.

"Words," said Character.

"Words and a short pause," said Character, "and then the rest of the sentence."

"Words!" said Character. "I love words!"

"Words?" asked Character. "You think to assault me with words?"

"Words..." said Character.

"Words—"

"Words"—mid-sentence action with no speech verb—"and more words." (note the lack of spaces and commas)

An alternate version to this is

"Words," mid-sentence action with no speech verb, "and more words."
Then either I've forgotten an exclamation point, or your critic busted you for something he later sai was okay. C'est la vie.

Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
I killed a grammar mistake, lookit! Lookit! *Hurks up a new Do Not Serve These Ponies chapter onto the carpet*
How do you manage to be so cute?

Quote Originally Posted by Diego Havoc View Post
Aww, not a single response to my Bronycon pictures? Are you all bored of con stuff now, or were they simply so awesome you were left speechless?
Shamed! I haven't posted any of mine yet.
and I don't remember taking it. I am
Wracking my brains for a photo op where I wasn't right next to Braz. Nothing doing.

Today is Celestia Image Dump Day. Come celebrate it with me. (some screen-stretching pictures inside)
Spoiler
Show

And for fun, some Celestia/NMM pics. (More wide pictures)
Spoiler
Show

Quoted for save. Also, screen stretching? Are you calling the princess fat?

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
Although I share the lich's sentiments regarding your work, you appear to have misattributed that quote. I do not "huzzah."
You shoul try it. It's fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Elf Bard View Post
Ooooo! I need to come here more and Balmas into being in this..
Yes! You should! We miss you! Hugs?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiki Snakes View Post
I don't know, I could see (More for Rainbow Dash than Fluttershy) Flight as a Stance. Interruptable, probably. It seems plenty of the others have anti-air moves, already. It's not like she'd have many projectile attacks either, give or take a weather related special perhaps, so to do any harm she'd have to come within reach anyway, giving you plenty of time to knock her our of the air.
Wing but had flight in the Teenaged Mutant Ninja Turtles fighting game for the SNES. though in retrospect I never did find that game to be fair, at least wingnut was one of the weakest characters. Not like that darn mechashredder.