Quote Originally Posted by Techwarrior View Post
Hm... Well I've been thinking about getting myself an avatar, but am far too lazy to draw him myself.

Equipment: Black mithral full plate, Spiky black adamantine Bastard Sword
Any other notable features (scars, tattoos, etc.): His face is quite disfigured, both by scars and fiendishness.
Skin: Pale
Hair color: Black
Race: Cambion (Half-Fiend Human)
Class: Cleric
Pose you would like your avatar to be in: Bastard sword strapped on his side, with some form of dark magic in one hand, and a fireball in the other.

Here's the description the character was given in game:
Spoiler
Show
"Standing 6' 2" the guy was scary. He wears some kind of flat black, glistening full plate mail armor. He has wings, bat wings, about yay long."

He stops his description and stretches his arms about as far as he can.

"His face looks like it was human at one point, but it's so warped and scarred you almost couldn't tell. He has straight black hair that he keeps trimmed to about his ears. Guy had a real fondness for fire, casting fireballs faster than you could blink. That whole time, he never stopped swinging that bastard sword. It was the most painful looking sword I've seen, spiked all along it's length, some kind of dark steel. I'd never seen it before... The worst bit though, was that even after we nearly killed him, he healed himself, and then started chucking divine spells at us! Laughing the whole time, it was sick I tell you sick!"
-Ashevin, Elven Bard
I guess I'll try this one. Just try to be somewhat patient.