1. - Top - End - #30
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XLVIII: I say Ol' Chap, how about those Equestrians?

Since it hasn't been mentioned yet, Derpiboo.ru is the de facto heir to ponibooru, although it's not yet as all-encompassing. I personally am with the google crowd though.

Quote Originally Posted by INoKnowNames View Post
    I don't really hold that against you or anything... and it's not like I haven't seen worse... it's just...
    *snip*

.... Oh, please don't let me confuse you. I absolutely -love- music. It's what helps make this planet spin.

Cuteness runs the risk of making it hard for me to enjoy a song, though. I admit the songs aren't bad, but whenever I hear kids songs being sung, it makes me go into the fetal position...

Anyone else remember The Land Before Time?
    Okay, here's the thing about the pony songs. They are super cute, and yet they're actually quite melodic and many of them are very good. On your first watch through, listen to them, cringe, and don't worry about it. Go listen to some remixes or something later, Eurobeat Brony and Living Tombstone make really good ones, and Imnotacleverpony made several excellent almost original remix pieces based on melodies from the show. Then go back later and listen to some of those songs again.

And I do remember Land Before Time. The original was superb and a wonderful childhood movie with some legitimate dark themes (Sharptooth was scary as hell when you're 6). All follow-up movies do not exist, there was only one movie and I refuse to hear otherwise.
    Last edited by Anarion; 2012-07-03 at 07:00 PM.
    School Fox by Atlur

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Anarion's right on the money here.
    Quotes

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.”
    Oscar Wilde Writer & Poet (1891)