1. - Top - End - #18
    Troll in the Playground

BlackDragon

Default Re: My Little Pony XLVIII: I say Ol' Chap, how about those Equestrians?

Quote Originally Posted by Kurgan View Post
    Huh, just rewatched video, and noticed that. Yeah...ouch...sorry about that.
    I don't really hold that against you or anything... and it's not like I haven't seen worse... it's just...

How..... I don't understand...
    It's.... It's.... It's....
    It's a cartoon....
    It's colorful ponies for christ's sake! I don't understand!
    How!?!
    HOW!?!
    GOOD GOD WHY!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Balmas View Post
    Congratulations! Less than a week on Ponythread, and you've already discovered Cupcakes, one of the most infamous badfics of the Brony Community.
    I DON'T WANT THAT HONOR!

Quote Originally Posted by Kd7sov View Post
    Oh, I have no problem with being turned off by cuteness. It's not something I do, but I can see how it'd happen.

I do not, however, in any way accept that there are people who dislike all music. (Unless they're being disingenuous in how they define "music", of course.) The very concept is antithetical to every experience in my life thus far.
    .... Oh, please don't let me confuse you. I absolutely -love- music. It's what helps make this planet spin.

Cuteness runs the risk of making it hard for me to enjoy a song, though. I admit the songs aren't bad, but whenever I hear kids songs being sung, it makes me go into the fetal position...

Anyone else remember The Land Before Time?
    Last edited by INoKnowNames; 2012-07-03 at 06:45 PM.
    You can call me anything. I've been called Inkin, Nono, INo, Names, and NoKnow so far.

As of 7/20, I've gotten help in trying to get past a physical addiction that's been eating at my time, and finished recovering from a spot of trouble that ended up eeking into Self-Harm. I'm doing better now; here's hoping it lasts a bit longer...