1. - Top - End - #12
    Troll in the Playground

BlackDragon

Default Re: My Little Pony XLVIII: I say Ol' Chap, how about those Equestrians?

Huh. I made it to the new thread. I'll spoiler the rest of this if it isn't relevant anymore.

Hopefully I won't lose the ability to move my arms or breathe for the next few days...

Before I think about anything else, Trixie, I'm so sorry for you for what you have to go through. I wish that things improve for you as soon as possible.

Now then:

Quote Originally Posted by Zigg'rrauglurr View Post
    Edit:
    Odd. It's simply a PNG link, could it be it's transparency?. Let's try with this one.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I actually did see it the first time, after checking back again, but making it a little mini video certainly improved the point...
    Oh yeah I forgot you are more into pure badassery ala Luka. So have at it:
    Spoiler
    Show
    .... I can't see this one, though. And from the quote, Vegeta and Nappa are involved, so I want to see it....

Is it fair to induct someone into your group by things that aren't normally in the group? I call shenanigans if you guys convert me into a Brony by using Video Games and Anime!
    Fun vid with very minor spoilers.
    I'll check it later, since I'm trying to avoid spoilers.
    .... that's odd. I wonder what that would have been like with the prequals...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kd7sov View Post
    Dear Princess Celestia,
    Today I learned that there are some ponies who will make utterly outrageous claims for no reason you can identify.
    I don't immediately respond positively to cuteness! It's like a hot tub to me: looks nice outside, depending on how well it's mintained, but it's very hard to get into at the first try, and you got to get used to it to really enjoy it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kd7sov View Post
    There is a quote that I can't seem to find or precisely remember, but it's something like "It's easy to get into the Underworld. Getting out again is the hard part."
    ... Dang it, I really need an intervention when it comes to Kid Icarus Uprising.
    Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    ....wat? I said it's the avvy what I though just looks cool, having one doesn't make one a brony. And I said avvies in general.
    I was just talking about avatars, too, Guilty Concience. :smalltongue"
    Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    cuz you already made him think that!
    I just enjoy logical conversations, and they are making some pretty good points. Also, it seems like you're being trolled, and it looks fun, so I wanted in on it. A sentiment I'm sure you can understand.
    Ouch, now even the-not-quite-a-brony-yet among us is calling you on this... How was it INo? If it walks like a duck...?
    I really shouldn't be calling the kettle black, when I'm apparently on the border of becoming the pot. He may very well just be used to having a Pony for an avatar, and it wouldn't really be fair for me to accuse him of closet bronyium while attempting to defend my own neutral stance toward "the herd".
    Still, it wouldn't surprise me at all. There's certainly enough evidence to consider it, even if just enough to keep him from being marked off as a suspect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiki Snakes View Post
    If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck but if it regenerates damage unless exposed to fire, weighs 500lbs and has an Acme Duck-Disguise-Kit under one wing, then it's appropriate to consider other explanations.
    -what-.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soras Teva Gee View Post
    Sompony really need to share that story for those of us that weren't here last summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    No way, it's this thread's Noodle Incident.

And then I said: "Oatmeal! Are you crazy?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Soras Teva Gee View Post
    Right so never happened, canter on.

In other news, Kurgan? You and I, we have a problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurgan View Post
    You know what the real horror is? I clicked on the featured video on accident. And I couldn't look away.

Where are you guys all finding your images?

I don't think I'm going to do reviews of each episode just yet. I most likely won't be able to watch while I'm on vacation anyway, so it'd be incompletish for a while. And I won't be able to remain objective if I actually gain a sharable opinion on each episode, rather than simply trying to understand what's going on and see if I can take the cuteness. In otherwords, I'm not as dumb as I seem. Totally on to you there.

Right then. I've had my say for now, pip pip, cherio, quite. Indeed.
    Last edited by INoKnowNames; 2012-07-03 at 06:33 PM.
    You can call me anything. I've been called Inkin, Nono, INo, Names, and NoKnow so far.

As of 7/20, I've gotten help in trying to get past a physical addiction that's been eating at my time, and finished recovering from a spot of trouble that ended up eeking into Self-Harm. I'm doing better now; here's hoping it lasts a bit longer...