Quote Originally Posted by Strife Warzeal View Post
I wish I could bother to draw, so I could make a warweazel... moving on.
Same, actually. I've wanted to make my own avatars and stuff, and I'm too proud to have someone do it for me. But these fingers are mainly good for using a fork or a keyboard.

My definition is very broad, basically amounting in "you like stuff". If you like the art(fan or otherwise), the music(same), the parodies, the people(I like us at least), the mash-ups, the crossovers, etc. you are a brony. This leads to me considering people that don't consider themselves a brony, a brony.
Eh, I don't think liking a group makes you automatically part of a group. And while I can say that I don't -dislike it-, I really don't know enough about it beyond scratching the surface to say that I like it.

Personally, I've actually kinda hated the 'tiers' or 'stages' of brony or any fandom for that matter. It feels weird trying to measure a liking of a subject off of some random things a person (or people) arbitrarily decided. I mean, some guy that can't be bothered (or able) to buy something, in this case toys pretty much, it makes him less of a fan than another guy?
It's nothing like a Tier. And the stages sound rather legit to me: Awarance, Curiosity, Trial, Conversion, Confliction, and Acceptance. And my former remark needs to be amended; I suppose I'm at the Trial state now.

As far as episodes, you can watch on youtube and netflix(in the US and Canada I think), and download from itunes. That is about it, legally.
.... I have the incredible desire to submit a troll face here.

Eh, what the hell.

Since several people are new here, we have a steam group over here still trying to get info to organize games
... now this is something I could back, if I wasn't surfing the web on a toaster. It doesn't matter what your creed, background, or orientation of any kind is; there's nothing more I enjoy than gamers. I desperately need to get Steam.

I don't know what those are. Might have helped if I clicked the links.

and you have probably been added to this list by posting here.
.... Excuse me for just a moment. My paranoia reflex just kicked in, and I'm fighting off a heart attack.

I think that's most external links, do we have a skype group or anything else?
Eh. Not much for chatting anyway. I'm really only on Gitp because PBP D&D is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
Ah'm Texan. And we've got ourselves blokes from as far out as California and England.

Isn't that the beautiful thing about the Internet?
It really is.

Quote Originally Posted by Siosilvar View Post
I'm pretty sure that the YouTube isn't legal, but Hasbro doesn't seem to be making a big deal about taking down episodes. They do take them down if they become aware of them, since they're required to protect their copyright or whatever, but it's not to the extent that, say, Star Wars gets rooted out and removed.
I find the people taking down stuff to be largely incompotent. It's so odd to see Fan Based Parodies and other things blocked, when completely illegal full uploads of episodes get through untouched.

It's funny, actually.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
Braz and I hail from Gallophonia. Raindrop and his brother (who I have dubbed Dewdrop because.) are from Neigh Jersey. The Druid Droid comes from corn, oh Luna the corn Illineighs (really stretching on that one yeah?), Vorpal Bob, predominantly an IRC and Skype pony, flew down from Canada. We were unable to equip him with the requisite amount rope to bring Midnight with him. Diego Havoc, one of the hoopier froods I've met, up there with DeLancie. Kairaven is a gentleman and a scholar, and I'd like to step out of characterized pony pun delivery to bring that up.

I trust that we will all be united across time and space in applause over Kairaven. He is one of the better examples of bronydom I've met. I'm honored I have met you, mate.

Let's see, who else? Pendulous is here somewhere, but was unable to be located. Orzel may have been here as well, though I wasn't able to find him.

The January broNYCon also featured a rather swell colt from Germaney, who gave us cake because it would have gone bad had we not eaten it.

Well all just came to a con to see John Delancie and Lauren Faust (and Tara Strong, and Nichole, and Meghan, and...) and happened to have networked before hand. We all wanted To go, but probably couldn't have on our own. The original idea was to Road Trip from California to New Jersey, and pick up who we could on the way! That didn't work, though. We could afford a room, others could get there but not afford a room.
.... I see.....

Of course, we've also just been nice. I used my overshirt to clean up spilled soda so it wouldn't shut down a lane. Braz and Diego both made a habit of finding money an returning it to its rightful owners. Because its kind of dumb to say "love and tolerate! Generosity! Etc!" an not mean it, you know?
That is pretty cool...

I've enjoyed every sonic game I've ever played, although Sonic Adventure had that fishing part that just... Sucked. So bad.
I will admit that completely. There's little reason for Big the Cat to have been in anything in that game but Cutscenes. Although he was cool in Sonic Heroes.

Nintendo has made a decision to not go in for Hard-core gamers, and instead focus on the casual crowd. The nature of the beast is that the games they make are easier and more fun to just pick up and fiddle with. They lose some depth, but hey. The games are still fun, right? All that matters.
Eh, I'm fine with them not being hardcore or anything, but the option for a higher difficulty would be nice, at least. If a game is made well enough, it's not a problem, but games are fun for me when they push me to my limit in terms of skill.

Probably why I'm still addicted to Kid Icarus Uprising. Oh my God Kid Icarus Uprising. <3

.... I wonder if any of you might have a 3DS.

Quote Originally Posted by Siosilvar View Post
Alright, Internet. You win. I followed your advice on ponies, now it's time to go watch Gurren Lagann.

...huh, it's on Netflix. Score!
Nothing like good anime... though I'm still oh so very partial to my Dragon Ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
Lucky you. I sat through a 100% Let's Play of the entire darn thing just to see exactly how bad it gets. The motto of the LP thread, repeated at the end of virtually every post, was "[Expletive] you, Sakamoto".
That you have the guts to is commendable. I really should, just so that my distain for it is justified. I feel one isn't allowed to dislike what one doesn't understand. Kinda my reason for being here, actually. I can't decide on a subject I have no knowledge of...

Then again, that philosophy had me waste money, time, and sanity trying to endure Twilight, so I suppose I have the right to be a bit cautious here and there.

Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
That one dude had absolute, total creative control over every detail that game. He should not have been given said power.
Wait, really? What about Kano? Hell, what about Miyamoto? Eww, one person having complete control over a project? That just sounds terrible.