Quote Originally Posted by maximus25 View Post
So I can hope to see this and many more pictures in the future? Sweet.

I never would have been able to just walk up and ask Lauren Faust for a hug. Maybe I would have said how awesome she was, but I'm too awkward for a hug. Good on ya for the confidence.
I dunno about many more pictures. Although Braz did manage to make her first picture of me a facepalm, so you'll probably see that.

Quote Originally Posted by Soras Teva Gee View Post
Pictures shall be provided I hope.

Also what was the restaurant. Still in Jersey or did you ponies all cross the river?
We have not strayed far from home. If it's more than five minutes away, it's too far. Thus far, at least.

Quote Originally Posted by INoKnowNames View Post
Random question: It seems like you all know eachother rather intimately. Do all of you basically live in the north east section of the united states? Or is the group going to this bronycon just commuting there?

Just out of curiosity. Maybe slightly jealous that everywhere but Georgia gets cool stuff happening to it...
Ah'm Texan. And we've got ourselves blokes from as far out as California and England.

Isn't that the beautiful thing about the Internet?

Quote Originally Posted by the_druid_droid View Post
@INo - as far as knowing each other, we've all talked on this forum and some on irc or Skype but the has pretty much been the first IRL meeting as a group. It has also been amazing! Something that happens to a lot of us is that we came for ponies but stayed for the community. It's something this trip has really reaffirmed for me.
I have acquired hugs and the knowledge of how absolutely awesome these ponies are. Also, a whole bunch of merchandise and the chance to hug Lauren Faust and get signatures from the coolest ponies. And basically the kind of experience of which I'd dreamed once I was small. Everypony did gather round, said I looked lovely on the town, and what I didn't know was that the line would fill the haaaaaaaaaaall~