Repost the First!

Quote Originally Posted by Morph Bark View Post
Hey all!

I recently joined a PbP game here on GitP where I am playing a character with levels in a Homebrew Super Sentai class. Said character is a 16-year-old Lesser Aasimar whose appearance is based on an older version of Kusajishi Yachiru from Bleach (in that picture, the anime and manga she appears less than 10 years old). The character is a part of the "Chikaroo Sentai Dragoranger" (Dungeon Task Force Dragon Rangers), starring as the Black Ranger. Meanwhile she also has to cope with her semi-angelic soul being tied to a demonic mirror of it that can cause her to fly into a demonic rage.

- - -

Request: The Black Ranger version of the character. I imagine her suit looking a lot like the Black Dinoranger's [link here], with the helmet more resembling this (possibly with dragon teeth marks added to the visor or on the chin). The helmet would be black as well, of course.

Pose-wise, just standing straight and a bit intimidating, with perhaps her left fist held up (if she's facing right, otherwise her right fist, because otherwise it'd feel like the fist would block view of the torso).