As an old-school D&D player, I loved the Kenku, a race of ravenfolk who were excellent at playing the shadow games, living in the lower rungs of society. Now, Pathfinder has really made a true return of the Kenku in the form of the Tengu, who's stats are in the aforementioned link.

Now personally, I am kind of at a loss for what they really are good at.

They get a free sword proficiency, but so does anyone with Martial Weapon Proficiency.

Medium Size isn't ideal for Casters, but a +2 Wisdom is nice for Clerics and Inquisitors. Combine with their natural +2 Dexterity and you have a decent Gunslinger, if a tad weird.

Linguistics makes them the Masters of Languages, but what use is being able to speak every language in PF if you have a sword in your gut?

This being said, there are Alternate Racial Features, which all in all are firmly in the Decent category. The Ironclaw specifically intrigues me. 2 claws and a bite attack? At level 1? That's 3 attacks at level 1 vs. the Fighter's one. Possible candidate for a Synthesist Summoner or Melee Monster Alchemist build?

So my question is:

The DM ok'd you to play Tengu. You are in a highly optimized party. You want to exemplify the race's natural gifts, and the intent is to stay in a middle ages setting (so no Gunslinger). What would you build and why?

Rules:

All info on PFSRD is allowed, but try to avoid 3rd party
1-20 breakdown
32 Point Buy
1 Trait at level 1
WBL one level higher than normal
Must be able to "play well with others" (ie: the party is Optimized, but the build cannot overshadow an optimized party)
"Rogue" Build (as in, no PF-ized Batman Wizard, CoDzilla, etc.). I like to avoid Mainstream Builds.
Skinning is allowed (changing appearance, fluff, etc. to make say an Alchemist's Mutagen into an anti-transformation concoction to where the "failure" is the Success)
Overall, the build should be fun for a player who has played PF for about a year.

Thanks everyone who posts with a build