Quote Originally Posted by Tiniere View Post
Spoiler
Show
OH well Hello, I've been a bit to shy to request an avatar since I joined the forum, buuut I mustered up some courage and was hoping to have one based on my first D&D character ever :D

Male, Middle-Aged Halfling Druid
He used Produce flame a lot, so it would be neat to have one of his hands in flames. He also favoured a sling when his magic was low so maybe a thong of leather in his other hand.

Possessions and Appearence: He only owned one magic item, a silver circlet with a purple gemstone, he wore it on his forehead at all times. Other than that his clothing was simple brown and green, a vest and cloak. (If at all possible, it's only a minor detail but he had a terrible scar on his chest from being crit with a pickaxe, so if his chest ends up showing maybe that would be visible). I'd like him to have sort of messy brown hair, no specific style required just not particularly well kept.

Other: Again, I dunno if this is pushing it but his animal companion was a golden eagle that had advanced to medium size so it was a bit taller than him If that could be included, standing behind him I'd be extremely appreciative!

Thank you very much to anyone who's willing to take on my request!

First Repost, Hoping for some interest, or feedback... I'm still looking for a reference picture but I would happily accept changes that would make it easier to create~

Alternatively to the golden eagle, another idea would be to have a Snowy owl alongside him, with a scroll in its talons (Not necessary just another idea to bounce around)
So, Im apparently awful at drawing birds of any sort but I felt Id post the halfling part anyway. Feel free to ignore it and hope someone who can draw feathers tries: