Reposting several requests. And I have more! I'm doing my part for the community by keeping our artists off the streets :P

The first is for Danae, one of my Town Nexus characters. Her usual form is an 8-year old girl, fair skin, red hair, artist can pick an outfit.

The second is just a variation of the first that adds horns and a tail. Demon style, not animal.

Third variation on this one with wings. One should be the leathery demonic sort, the other should be feathered. Both red please.

And then a repeat request for all of these again with Danae as a grown woman. Outfit should be sexy with a touch of sleaze. Think something Sabine would wear.

The second part of the request is for Jit Falnon, my current avatar, but is significantly different from the current one, which is why it's an open request. In this one, drop the metal shoes (barefoot), the jacket and pants are torn up (mixed damage forms, rips, scorchmarks, whatever you can think of), the hat has been lost, hair is quite shaggy, and he has a set of energy claws coming from his back knuckles (think Wolverine meets a red lightsaber). Also, he should be in a crouching position ("I'm about to pounce and tear off your face", not fearful/cautious)
NOTE: This has been taken, but if another artist wants to try it, don't let me stop you.

Jit in a suit of Ghost body armor, from StarCraft 2. Reference links below

Main modifications from any other avatar based on a Ghost will be the hat, and a pair of psi blades from his wrists, in the manner of the last picture. That is not a Ghost, it's only there for the psi blades.

I will cycle my avatars every week or two, and they will all be showcased on my character page (and in my sig, if someone can show me how to fit that many into the character limit).

I realize I'm requesting a lot of avatars here. It's because I love the work that comes out of this thread.