View Single Post

Thread: Request an OotS Style Avatar XXI

1. - Top - End - #82
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Request an OotS Style Avatar XXI

Hey all!

I recently joined a PbP game here on GitP where I am playing a character with levels in a Homebrew Super Sentai class. Said character is a 16-year-old Lesser Aasimar whose appearance is based on an older version of Kusajishi Yachiru from Bleach (in that picture, the anime and manga she appears less than 10 years old). The character is a part of the "Chikaroo Sentai Dragoranger" (Dungeon Task Force Dragon Rangers), starring as the Black Ranger. Meanwhile she also has to cope with her semi-angelic soul being tied to a demonic mirror of it that can cause her to fly into a demonic rage.

I was thinking of requesting a dual set of avatars for this, but if anyone wants to take just one of them, that'd be great anyhow!

Request Uno: An everday-life version of the character. Basically a developing teenager with a penchant for getting into trouble, wearing a white/pink/red checkered skirt (well, not exactly checkered, but I never figured out what that pattern they have on kilts and curtains and such is called), a blue vest with long sleeves (most likely rolled up to the elbows) with a white tank top underneath and a green headband.
    Pose-wise, I'd like her to have just jumped off something and be right before landing, so with a bit of a joyful expression and legs spread apart some, her body tilted forward some.

Request Deux: The Black Ranger version of the character. I imagine her suit looking a lot like the Black Dinoranger's [link here], with the helmet more resembling this (possibly with dragon teeth marks added to the visor or on the chin). The helmet would be black as well, of course.
    To add to this, I'd like to have her with her demon unleashed, which causes her helmet to take on more skeletal features as well as the visor turning (or rather, "growing") into something that looks perfectly like the well-known Kamina shades (the sunglasses that guy is wearing, if you're not familiar with them).
    Pose-wise, just standing straight and a bit intimidating, with perhaps her left fist held up (if she's facing right, otherwise her right fist, because otherwise it'd feel like the fist would block view of the torso).

Both a normal Ranger version and one with the demon unleashed would be even better, but that might be overburdening.
    Last edited by Morph Bark; 2012-06-04 at 09:29 AM.
    Homebrewer's Signature | Avatar by Strawberries