Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
All I imagine is the screaming.
Right, right. You aren't assured of your own power and immortality.
Pretend they're like, herbivorous. I dunno, maybe the fight is a mating dance.

I like to think I'm quite open with my lackings.

The problem I have encountered in the past with comics is that I have to make the character look consistent between panels. Moreover, I have historically been bad at judging sizes and tend to make characters too tall or short relative to each other. It looks messy. Part of what I've been working on with the current topic is getting a lot of figures about the same size.
True. And despite all the flak, comics aren't a problem. They're a different art form. There is some overlap but really, it's like saying you're a bad writer because you can't direct a movie.

Hmm~mm, I've considered it but I have odd mental blocks against looking at naked people. Drawings of naked people are fine, but there's some trigger in my head that turns me away from looking at undressed real people. I'll see about finding a workaround.
That doesn't surprise me at all actually. It entirely fits what I know of your character. It will require some extra work though. Good luck.

No. Been playing around with her design, but haven't settled on it or her colours.

The drawthread is a vehicle to ensure that you make constant progress towards your goals, whatever they are. All goals are supported by daily practise.
Indeed. But for me thinking and integration are important parts of learning, which means if I want to improve, daily drawing may actually interfere with it. Or having something I'm okay posting every day? Irrelevant though. Think I've slipped from explanation to excuses.
I will have to get over my pride though. That will be the hardest part.