Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
True, but then what would you learn about friendship art?
That it can be used to troll uppity robots.

Quote Originally Posted by Halyat View Post
Congratulations on sticking it out for an entire year! I think that dedication will really pay off.

Working on a single aspect for an extended time is a really good idea, body shape especially. You should seriously consider doing a series of life drawings from people in everyday situations- people on the bus, your classmates, joggers in the park, whatever. Action poses and superhero kinds of stuff (as most of your non-pony drawings seem to be) are cool, but developing a sense of how people move their bodies in reality will really take your figure drawing to the next level.
Thank you! And yeah, life drawings seem like such a good idea in theory but I've found myself without the real time and setting to make that happen. I've started carrying my sketchpad with me more often in the hopes it'll improve my casual sketching.

Day 370: Along The Way

Long day, so not enormously drawtastic. Still, I feel pretty good about my progress today. My new sketching technique is so much better for proportioning stuff. I feel like I'm making real progress; sticking with a single topic like this has been a good idea.

I'm thinking expressions for next week. Been wanting to try them Lackadaisy tutorials properly.

Links

Time: 45 mins
Music: I Know Humans Exist