Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
"Well, yeah. I'm Prince Raz. Princess Raz when I'm on the job but tell anyone and I'll... start crying again... A very minor prince, but still."
Mask: "I swear to Celestia, if I don't speak to somepony for a few weeks I completely lose track of their gender."

"I don't think you're a jerk. I mean. You're kind of mean, but... I deserve it…"
Mask: "Why don't you think I'm a jerk? Have I ever not been a jerk? Have I ever done anything to give the impression that I'm not a self-absorbed tease?"

"You're going to leave me?"
Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
You're falling for his trap, but carry on.
Mask: "If it were up to me, I'd be giving you a chance, but you got a lot of ponies coming forwards and telling me about how you're playing me. It's enough to make a filly think twice."

"It's a kingside bed with a really soft mattress and silk sheets and pillows and I just want somepony to snuggle me and tell me I am pretty and not a horrible kidnapping failure..."
Mask: "And this is the crux. I know what you want. I've been told in detail about what you want, and have been subjected to being what you want multiple times in the past.

"Tell me, if you can, tell me what I want. Do you even know?"

"I, uh... I could t-totally be lying about w-wanting to be your friend... I'm really an evil fox… y-yeah…"
Mask: "No, fox. You're not lying about that. You're in a different lie, a bigger lie. When all your premises are lies, your conclusion must be false. How can you want to be my friend when you don't even know my name?"

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
Oh she was awesome, don't get me wrong

I count anything that one likes with great enough intensity as a fetish, so yes. ("Seto Kaiba has a dragon fetish")

I have a raccoon fetish!

Twilight Sparkle is best pony! =3
I have enough real fetishes without you expanding the definition on me!