Okay. I made three separate orders. One book as a gift. One book for myself. One expansion for myself. All pre-orders. I was charged shipping and handling three separate times. The books came together. That means I was double-dipped for shipping and handling for the books. I've sent an e-mail requesting a refund. I did not mind paying extra for the shipping when they were coming in separate packaging. USPS has flat rate shipping for packages and two books weigh 26.2 oz. That's 5.8 oz. less than a needed upgrade in flat rate.
I'm awaiting a reply from the shipping manager, but I wanted others to see this. If you pay for something, it should be delivered as ordered, not however the retailer likes. I'm expecting a refund of $5.95 U.S. dollars, and will let you guys know how it works out. If my posts are deleted again, I'll just repost. I hate to escalate things, but my understanding has worn away, and I just want what is right. I'm not being mean or vindictive, but I paid in good faith, and I'd really just like what is owed to me.

-Originally posted 4:57 pm Eastern time