View Single Post

Thread: Ordering Issues from APE Games

1. - Top - End - #202
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Ordering Issues from APE Games

From the email we received:

Quote Originally Posted by Email received 8/16
    You ordered the OOTS game or expansion. These orders will ship when the games arrive in our warehouse in 2-3 weeks. We can no longer split orders out and send your books separate. We simply don't have the bandwidth to do this."

Uh huh. Which is it?

I guess I'm confused. When I put in an order for both together:

Subtotal $76.90
    Shipping $16.90
    Tax $0.00
    Total $93.80

When I put in the game alone:

Subtotal $54.95
    Shipping $11.95
    Tax $0.00
    Total $66.90

When I put in the Book alone:
    Subtotal $21.95
    Shipping $5.95
    Tax $0.00
    Total $27.90

Now, if your math is correct, the total for them separately should be ~10 dollars more? So I should see something like a 5$ savings on both? Yet 27.90+66.90=$94.80. Even if this statement meant to imply that each additional item added 5$ to your cost to ship if it was done separately the math STILL doesn't add up. Net difference: $1.00.

Your own emails+Your board statements+your own website are completely inconsistant.

I FULLY understand mechanical delays, accidents, both in printing and the physical injuries of personnel. All those I am quite happy to forgive. c'est la vie.

This on the other hand, is bordering on outright lying to your customer base.

Furthermore, you're penalizing the customers who order MORE from you? How does that work? Wouldn't you want to better serve your better customers?
    Last edited by TheRiov; 2011-08-18 at 02:47 PM.