Quote Originally Posted by Marquoz
I have a new (I think) rules question. My wife and I were playing tonight and couldn't figure out if magic schticks can be flipped on a turn that you rest. She's playing Durkon and wanted to Cure Assorted Wounds in addition to resting, but the section on resting doesn't mention whether non-combat schticks are flippable on resting turns.
You can flip non-Battle shticks at any time, unless the shtick itself has a limit printed on it. Thus, Durkon can flip Cure Assorted Wounds while resting.

Quote Originally Posted by Wanderlust
After reading through the rules again, it says under the Loot section that you may steal an equipped loot from a player after beating them in battle if at range = 0. I swear I'm not trying to contradict anyone's answers (Giant) regarding rules questions, as it still seems it could go both ways. However, in that particular paragraph it specifically states only if Range = 0, where as in the Player Vs. Player section of the rules it only says take one loot from the losing player, not specifying range at all.
Damn it. You know, I actually thought that WAS the rule, and then I looked up the secion in the rulebook and thought we had left it out. Then yeah, if it made it into the rulebook, then it should only be at Range 0. I'll change my answer above.