Quote Originally Posted by Mac13eth
I would like some clarification on a couple of screw this cards.

On the "I forgot they could do that" card being used on a Leader or Horde ability: Which monsters are removed? The last ones played or the next ones played after the leader/horde trigger?

On the Screw this cards that grant a +3 to one type of monster, can that be played AFTER a roll of the dice to cause a win to become a loss? I understand there is a +1 card that can change the result of a battle, but the +3 card doesn't say one way or the other.
The "I forgot they could do that" ability causes the last monsters not to be played (it really should be played -before- the cards are revealed, if at all possible). Both of these abilities cause the battle size to increase, but do not alter the order of monsters that are played. If these abilities are ignored, then the "additional" monsters are simply never played.

As for the +3 cards, ("Arm Zombies" for example,) since they do not explicitly state that they can be played after the dice are rolled, then it is assumed they can't. As a general rule, when one card explicitly states that it can do something, assume other cards can't (unless they also state they can, obviously).