Awesome. I'll get around to as many as I can. I think I'll go with Masiakasaurus first, if only because I have never heard of them and this gives me an excuse to research as much as I can about them.

Any preference in order for the others?

Quote Originally Posted by Debihuman View Post
Regarding the Saurials

Skill points are normally noted this way: Skill points equal to (2 + Int modifier, minimum 1) per Hit Die, with quadruple skill points for the first Hit Die, or by character class.
I assume you mean in the racial entry? I'll make changes immediately.

The tail should be a secondary attack at a -5 penalty as other saurials since they don't have the multiattack feat.
Why, yes, they should. I'll add the penalty in now.

For information regarding Saurials, see the Serpent Kingdoms Web Enhancement available free in the Archives on WotC website. Sadly, that product has no open content.
I've already read it. Pretty interesting, but I got rid of the the FR fluff (one village? pfft). I'm also ignoring the fluff about their pitch being too high to hear. I really like the Saurials, and I intend to keep the scent communication, because it was very interesting.

Perhaps you should add "Saurial Traits" to the Special Qualities.

Debby
I would, but the Saurial traits are already given detail in the monster entry (unless you are suggesting that I cannot post the Saurial traits legally, in which case I'll replace it ).

Thanks for the PEACH

EDIT: Either today or tomorrow, I'll be posting new stats for a stronger, semi-undead version of Azuvidexus. I might explore the crawling jungle a little more as well, adding a new demon to the fold and expanding on it. If you have no idea what I am talking about, read these articles.

Oh, and by the way, Bhu, this is where I start using your material from the Critters thread. Thanks again!