Newbie in the Playground
    Pocky
    Raldor
    Runeclaw
    Selrahc
    Tussy the Hippy Druid
    Weebl and Bob

Deceased
    Atreyu the Masked Llama (Devil, Lynched on Day 7)
    Bookman (Seer, Wolf Chow on night 7)
    Cathrindir (Villager, Culled on Day 5)
    Chris the Pontifex (Baner, Wolf Chow on night 6)
    Death; your friend the Reaper (Werewolf, Lynched on Day 8 )
    Destro Yersul (Villager, Lynched on Day 2)
    Dispozition (Villager, Culled on Day 8 )
    DungeonMaster77 (Werewolf, Lynched on Day 3)
    Gezina van den Vechte (Villager, Lynched on Day 9)
    Gralamin Shieldheart (Villager, Wolf Chow on night 8 )
    Master Fullbladder, of Narf (Villager, Wolf Chow on Night 3)
    Joosbawx (Villager, Wolf Chow on Night 1)
    Rilik (Villager, Culled on Day 8 )
    Shyftir (Villager, Culled on Day 8 )
    Silanas, Vengeance Seeker (Werewolf, Culled on Day 5)
    Sneak (Villager, Lynched on Day 1)
    The Eldritch Knight Myrij (Villager, Wolf Chow on Night 4)
    Tormsskull (Villager, Wolf Chow on Night 2)
    veecher (Werewolf, Lynched on Day 5)
    Xylric (Werewolf, Lynched on Day 4)
    ZombieRockStar (Villager, Lynched on Day 6)

Those marked in bold, red text need to vote this coming day or suffer the first culling. Non-participation convinces the NPC villagers that you're a werewolf, so make sure you vote loud and clear at least every other turn.

Narrator Korith:
    As a reminder to all, participation is essential in this game. There's no hiding and hoping the werewolves go away. As such, the NPC villagers are going to lynch any of you who don't cast a vote over the next 2 rounds. Thereafter, anyone who remains silent during the game for two consecutive rounds will likewise be lynched. It matters not whether you're a villager, werewolf or the baner himself - you'd better be voting if you plan on surviving.

We now return you to your regular massacre

Continuing from thus...

Day 3
    Come daybreak, pieces of a villager are found scattered across the gallows. A hand can be seen gripping the lever, and probably will continue to do so for some time given the inset of rigor mortis. No other part of the victim, save the pools of blood, are identifiable.

Lining up to take census to determine who no longer remains, a widow cries out "T.S! Where are you, T.S!"

Yes, the village M.C., Tormsskull, is no longer among you. Werewolf tracks marked in his blood are seen all across the ground. The tracks lead into the bush and towards a nearby riverbank. There, the trail ends.

The scent of blood has attracted flies and crows. Three vultures circle over the town, and clouds mass from the east. Today shall be a very, very rainy day. Perhaps the heavens mourn the loss of your comrade. More likely the mistress of the skies mocks you. Who can say but the wise?

Let the lynching resume
    Last edited by Korith; 2006-10-26 at 11:18 AM. Reason: Updated link/corrected tally
    This is a boring signature.
    EXPLOSIVE RUNES
    EXPLODED RUNES
    PICTURE OF A CAT
    EXPLOSIVE RUNES

2. - Top - End - #2
    Pixie in the Playground

Somewhere between here, but not so far as there.

Default Re: Werewolf II: Continued

Cain bows his head as they buried him, and feels a pang of anger at himself for allowing this to happen again.

*As before he points to DLD

A Little Nonsense now and again, is valued by the wisest man. ~ W. Wonka

3. - Top - End - #3
    Barbarian in the Playground

B-Man bows his head, saying a silent prayer, hoping that someone is listening.

This is terrible! These werewolves must be stopped before it's too late!
    Pokémon Stuff: FC 3093-8484-9162 | Friend Safari Sunkern, Swadloon, Quilladin | List of Pokémon
    B-Kachu: Oo! Inconspicuous cookie with a string attached to it! *nom*
    Last.fm | Steam ID | YouTube

Quotes inside:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Ego Slayer View Post
    • B-Man is frickin' kick-ass in person.
    • The Metric System is more Awesome than Americans, and you all know it!
    Quote Originally Posted by afroakuma View Post
    I'd respond, but I suddenly suspect that you are far too young to post here.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Dwarf in the Playground

Stop killing us, werewolves!! I offer B-Man as a sacrifice!! *tries to grab b-man but the trees restrain him* Darn.
    I wish I had something to put here in this empty space....

www.ultimate-reviews.net Yeah. That's 'bout it....

5. - Top - End - #5

B-Man is astonished that Tussy would try to sacrafice B-Man who is has a silver sword in hand!

Tussy! I am ashamed that you would try to sacrafice a fellow villager! Your actions must be due to the stress of seeing another dead body. B-Man pauses to offer up another prayer for Tromsskull. We should really be looking for werewolves!
    Pokémon Stuff: FC 3093-8484-9162 | Friend Safari Sunkern, Swadloon, Quilladin | List of Pokémon

Quotes inside:
    Spoiler
    Show

6. - Top - End - #6
    Bugbear in the Playground

What more proof do you need that it was Tussy? He just tried to offer up our coffee-loving compatriot as a sacrifice!!! Is that not wolfish behavior? Should that not be punished?

/me points at Tussy.
    Remember when I had an avatar?

7. - Top - End - #7

That's highly suspicous behavior Tussy..... VERY suspicous.

But I believe you may be a werewolf you're certanly not a high risk one........but there was someone VEHEMENTLY defending you last round....and by your own mentioning of "sacrifices" make it suspicous that YOU are a werewolf. DM 77 seemed to be SET on you being innocent! Let's find out WHY shall we?

/me points at DM 77
    Ceikatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ego Slayer
    Homeschoolers pwn
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibar
    Hey, whatja know.
    Homeschoolers do pwn.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Dwarf in the Playground

I disagree with Bookman, only on the point of tussy being a werewolf. I feel that the evidence is very strong against DM 77, however, I will reserve my vote until his defence is presented. I believe firmly in the rights of all free beings, be they human, elf, dwarf, gnome, halfling, orc, goblin or werewolf. Let the accused provide his defense.

9. - Top - End - #9
    Halfling in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Pointing at DM77?

Here are the facts as I see them.
    - DM77 was very adamant that Tussy was not a werewolf.
    - This was on the second day.

Obviously DM77 knows something that we don't - or thinks he does. You seem to think that this indicates both DM77 and Tussy are werewolves. However if that is the case, why wasn't DM77 defending Tussy so strongly on day 1?

I like my idea better.

DM77 is one of seer/fool, used the first night to dream about Tussy, and got back a "villager" response.
    He also asked for protection from the baner in the last thread.

And you want to lynch him?
    As ideas go, I don't think this is one of your better ones. In fact it could be the argument of a werewolf trying to get us to kill our seer.

/me points at Bookman
    Check out past werewolf games at the Unofficial GiantITP werewolf archive
    Also wasting too much time playing Evony right now.
    I don't wanna be a llama or a duck or a wabbit.
    I wanna be a POODLE!

10. - Top - End - #10
    Dwarf in the Playground

Bookman is not a werewolf, and I can prove it.

Point the first:

If Bookman was a werewolf, the targets chosen would have been different. Bookman, being an experienced player would logically have gone after those who were werewolves in the previous game, like Death. (sorry death, I can't remember who the others were.. Korith's already dead anyway.)

Point the second: Being an experienced player, Bookman would know not to draw attention or suspicion to himself.

Point the Third: Bookman is right, as DM 77 is acting highly suspicious. If you want to hang a more logical werewolf, go after DM 77.

11. - Top - End - #11

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins's Avatar

A vulture squaks it's final breath as a crossbow quarrel peirces it's heart above. Anyone following it's path would have seen Fullbladder, the goblin having removed himself from his instrument and putting a crossbow back into an inner pocket on his surprisingly spacious leiderhosen.

Ahh... Brunch. He says simply, walking casually through a splotched scene of blood and Tormskull-bits to his prize. The Carrion makes it good. What? It's not as gory as last time. Joosbawx was at least disturbing. Besides. About four of us stayed out late last night. Are you going to accuse everyone, one at a time?

The genocidal creature ponders the fingers pointed like bony daggers at the poor druid.

Oh, come on. Any werewolf would be competent enough to avoid being detected. Tuss here is just doing what he does best, as a creepy druid lizardman freak with too many meds. You can't accuse him for that anymore than you can accuse me for trying to keep myself from being sober around you.

Now, someone give me a mop. This dirt square needs some serious mopping.
    The above post sponsored by Fullbladder Manufacturing.
    And so begins the Age of Extinction! The Year of the Dinosaurs! And the Reign of the Predacons!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Avatar Credit: Kalirush, Lord Herman, Stoneburr, Simius Dr. Bath, Abardam, Fayt, Keris Rain, The Extinguisher, Qwernt, Kwarkpudding, Tiffanie Lirle, Djinn in Tonic, Coplantor, Crown of Thorns, and many more
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Festy View Post
    Fullbladder's awesome.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

Alarra laments the loss of another poor fellow villager.

Tussy here is just flying into a fit of panic, he's not actually trying to sacrifice anyone. And DM77? A werewolf? That notion is ridiculous. I don't believe Bookman to be a werewolf either, he's calling too much attention to himself and accussing too early. But he's experienced and knows this type of behaviour would be the opposite of what's expected of a wolf and could be trying to catch us off guard. But by the same token, how likely is it that he's a wolf two games in a row? I suppose the chance is as good as any other, and he does strike me as suspicious.

/me points to Bookman

I was outzombied by the baby!
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Amotis View Post
    Alarra ate all my awesome and now she's always acknowledged as awe-inspiring awesome. Alliteration aside, Alarra is awesome.

13. - Top - End - #13

If we are looking for suspicious people, may we turn our graze towards our mayor, Lucky? I noticed a wolfish grin on Lucky's face the other day as he let Atreyu into his house. And I'm now uncertain on whether or not Atreyu is one of us villagers. But now I shall officially point the finger at our mayor.

/me points finger confidently at Lucky

Quotes inside:
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #14
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Alarra
    But by the same token, how likely is it that he's a wolf two games in a row?
    ((Kinda off-topic, but I've spent entire math classes discussing things like this. The random determination of who is what role in the two games are completely seperate events, therefore the odds are the same (except for the fact that we have more people in this game). If you flip a coin 49 times and it lands heads every time, and you flip it again, the chances of it landing heads or tails is still 50-50.

I digressed and I apologized.

In other, more related news, if you point at someone now, and you decide to drop your finger later and nt vote at the end round you will be removed from my list the moment you drop your finger and will only be added when you re-point or point at someone else.

Oh, and 18 votes is needed for the majority.))
    Verminaard avatar by drKarling

15. - Top - End - #15
    Pixie in the Playground

I, personally, do not believe that DungeonMaster77 is a werewolf, nor do I believe that Lucky, Tussy, or Bookman is a werewolf.

Eldritch Knight Myrij, however, has shown himself to be quite capable of thinking like a werewolf, perhaps that is because he is one.

*Points at Eldritch Knight Myrij.

Unless another citizen of the town proves to be more likely to be a potential werewolf, here is where my accusation will lay.
    Oddity is my highest commodity.

Neutral in THE WAR

16. - Top - End - #16
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by The Roaming Gnome

((Kinda off-topic, but I've spent entire math classes discussing things like this. The random determination of who is what role in the two games are completely seperate events, therefore the odds are the same (except for the fact that we have more people in this game). If you flip a coin 49 times and it lands heads every time, and you flip it again, the chances of it landing heads or tails is still 50-50.))
    ((hence why i said the chances are as good as any other ;)))

I was outzombied by the baby!
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Amotis View Post
    Alarra ate all my awesome and now she's always acknowledged as awe-inspiring awesome. Alliteration aside, Alarra is awesome.

17. - Top - End - #17

Mal gets from his house
    I hate beign rushed to vote...but i'll colaborate...i also concur with B-man on Lucky's uselessnes...he must be lynched, or, at least, revoked from his post...

/me points at Lucky

Inner Circle

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by radikalskippy
    But I must say the Izzet bunch are as crazy as a rabid goat with a rat biting its tail.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon_Called View Post
    *ahem* *picks up megaphone*
    Attention everyone! Mal absolutly rocks!

Mal, I name you Fangirlfreind. Whenever you are in aid, call and we shall answer.
    http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g1...alpromteal.png

18. - Top - End - #18

Quote Originally Posted by Alarra

((hence why i said the chances are as good as any other ;)))
    ((happening to take statistics right now and I'm ON probablity the chances still go down for the event OCCURING TWICE. Take an example of 2 coins. You can have a HH, an HT, an TH, and a TT. meaning 2 out of 4 times you will get 2 different results.....similar things for this game.......I think.......owwww math hurting my head ;) now back to the scheduled game))

You accuse me?! Why ME?! Evnafets many times you seem to think the last game is similar to the other one. It's an different game! VERrrrrrry suspicous. I too thought DM 77 was a seer at first........but on second thought it was only his DEEP CONVICTION that could mean he was siding with Tussy. Either he's a Mason or a Werewolf. And Tussy already proving his bloodlust for a sacrifice to the wolves is there in suspicous! I mean NONE of us WANT to kill but we need to try and lynch one at a time! NO sacrifices as it will just make the wolves more angered!
    Ceikatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ego Slayer
    Homeschoolers pwn
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibar
    Hey, whatja know.
    Homeschoolers do pwn.

19. - Top - End - #19
    Pixie in the Playground

*Pocky steps out of the inn, and sighs as he sees the latest victim*

"As it stands, it seems that we are at an impasse. Unless people are willing to give up vital information, and the other people are willing to believe them, we are going to be stuck randomly choosing people until we kill each other, the werewolves, or both."

*watches the fingers get pointed*

"I do not believe that Myrij is a werewolf. He has been helping me understand the finer points of your language. Why would he do this, if only to rend me limb from limb later?"

*Pocky shakes his head and sighs again, looking eastward*

"I do find it strange that Tussy, one who claims to love nature, would so willingly sacrifice anyone. Balance implies survival, not culling the herd."

*Pocky takes a deep breath*

"Your latest action gives me enough cause. Lady Fortune forgive me if I am wrong."

/me points at Tussy
    -Richard \"Pocky\" Kim
    ==
    Awesome avatar by Ceika!
    ==

20. - Top - End - #20

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins's Avatar

Now Xylric, let's be reasonable now. We can all think like the wolves, if we put our minds to it. Heck, I can sunds and act just like a human druid, if I thought it'd get me closer to the Human Supreme Rulers. Just beign able to get into something's mind doesn't mean anything, does it?

But Alarra, with her blasted probability, is most likely some sort of wolf. Only wolves care about the probability of being a wolf. It's how they get so darn wolfish.
    The above post sponsored by Fullbladder Manufacturing.
    And so begins the Age of Extinction! The Year of the Dinosaurs! And the Reign of the Predacons!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Avatar Credit: Kalirush, Lord Herman, Stoneburr, Simius Dr. Bath, Abardam, Fayt, Keris Rain, The Extinguisher, Qwernt, Kwarkpudding, Tiffanie Lirle, Djinn in Tonic, Coplantor, Crown of Thorns, and many more
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Festy View Post
    Fullbladder's awesome.

21. - Top - End - #21

*The llama trots out of the door of Lucky's house and looks around at the villagers gathered around the area. The blood drains from his face as he sees the victim.*

*He looks around at everyone and thinks* "Well, it can't be Lucky, because I'm still here. Are they pointing at that nice druid again? He's done nothing evil, just tree huggerish. That Fullbladder guy keeps saying "wolf" alot. I think he's wanting to brag and even if he doesn't his logic hurts my head. Maybe he's trying to hypnotize us. That can't be a good thing. "

/me points at Fullbladder

inner circle Legionary of Resiliance
    I love my Ceikatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

Not here as much. I am out Roman around.

22. - Top - End - #22
    Halfling in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Bookman
    You accuse me?! Why ME?! Evnafets many times you seem to think the last game is similar to the other one. It's an different game! VERrrrrrry suspicous. I too thought DM 77 was a seer at first........but on second thought it was only his DEEP CONVICTION that could mean he was siding with Tussy. Either he's a Mason or a Werewolf.
    Why accuse you? Because you accuse someone who could possibly be the seer - thats why!

I'm the one basing things on the last game? Show me where. As far as I can remember all my arguments have been based on this game.
    Check out past werewolf games at the Unofficial GiantITP werewolf archive
    Also wasting too much time playing Evony right now.
    I don't wanna be a llama or a duck or a wabbit.
    I wanna be a POODLE!

23. - Top - End - #23
    Dwarf in the Playground

Why, Xylric, I'm simply shocked that you would accuse me of being a werewolf. Granted, I did state that probablity would lend itself to one of us being a werewolf, and the other not. I know for a fact that I am not a werewolf, but I'm not so sure about you. Can you prove your innocence?

Might I further reply to this by stating... You and I think alike. This is not a result of our blood relation, it is more a result that our minds continually clash and adapt to new strategies. You know that even if I was a werewolf I would not act in such a way to lend suspicion upon myself. You also know the way I would pick my targets. None of the victims would have been in the list of targets I'd have chosen.

If I am to be hanged, let it be known that with me goes any hope of identifying the werewolves....

24. - Top - End - #24
    Troll in the Playground

Well we started out with 39 players, and we are now down to 35.
    Seeing has we now have to vote to live, I am suspect to Zombie Rock Star. Although he seems innoncent enough, I think he's up to something. Until someone can prove me wrong, I accuse Zombie Rock Star of being a Werewolf.

/me points at ZombieRockStar

25. - Top - End - #25
    veecher
    Guest in the Playground

for the third time tussy has sparked my suspicion, and thats good enough for me even if dm77 days hes not a wolf.

/me points at tussy.

26. - Top - End - #26
    Dwarf in the Playground

AssassinGuy

You say hesitance is evidence of a seer or fool, but what if it's merely a wolf using the 'guise of a seer/fool? It's highly possible we have smart werewolves here who would be willing to do things like that, having thought through a plan...

27. - Top - End - #27
    veecher
    Guest in the Playground

if thats the case maybe we should point to you!

28. - Top - End - #28
    Ogre in the Playground

Maybe we should kill Tussy, and use that as a measure of whether or not DM77 is a werewolf or a seer(or a mason). Judge him by the people he consorts with.

29. - Top - End - #29

Default booRe: Werewolf II: Continued

There is a lot of comradeship surrounding Bookman, and evnafets is a very good player and I trust in his judgement, he certainly does make good points. Therefore, I shall cast my lot with Bookman. Unfortuantly one can't tell this early.

/me points to bookman.

((Also, to get rules straight, we must vote for someone in two consecitive rounds or we get booted?))
    Inner Circle The Cookie Raid

Spoiler
    Show
    Credits: Avatar; ChrisTP Signature: Sneak, Trog, Ceika and Gengy
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by FdL View Post
    Life is the set up and Death's the punchline line.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archonic Energy View Post
    I give you the Master of sarcasm, (and puns).
    DEATH.
    Quote Originally Posted by Azrael View Post
    Aww, dammit! You know I can't smite you when you're wearing those things!
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Librarian View Post
    Oh, Captain Jack Sparrow, you must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you.

30. - Top - End - #30
    alcomoholik
    Guest in the Playground

Quick recap as far as I see it:

DLD - being voted for by Cain2005 - I'm not sure why

Tussy - being voted for by ZRS, Pocky and Veecher - suspicious behaviour and trying to sacrifice B-Man

DM77 - voted for by Bookman (and looked at suspiciously by Myrij) - for defending Tussy and acting odd

Bookman - voted for by Evnafets, Death and Alarra - for suspicious voting and accusing a possible seer

Lucky - voted by B-Man and Malmagor - incompetence as Mayor

Myrij - Voted by Xylric - for thinking like a wolf

Fullbladder - voted by Atreyu - for saying Wolf a lot

ZRS - Voted by Gralamin - for no reason other than having to cast a vote

Now the way I see things this is not getting us anywhere - we have 8 suspects between 13 voters which show that the wolves are sowing their dissention well. The only valid accusations I see so far are those aimed at Tussy for his suspicious behaviour and Bookman for accusing someone alleged to be the seer. Now personally i am not swayed by either of these arguments and although I do not confirm that either of them are not werewolves they do not seem the type to me. The same goes for some of the others: Lucky - alleged incompetence as mayor does not make someone a werewolf, just bad at management; Myrij - We all need to think like the wolves to catch them, if we just wander around accusing randomly we will just lose villagers and possibly out seer and baner as well; and for the vote cast at fullbladder - well if saying wolf a lot makes you one then I think nearly all of us are guilty as charged as how do you discus werewolves without saying either that or lycan?

All I am trying to say is that a random accusation with little or no logic behind it is not goign to sway anyone and therefor leaves you with a wasted vote. Some people do this already but it would be much more productive for everyone to present a valid argument for why they feel the person is a lycan, rather than just accuse randomly.

Now I have my suspicions at the moment but not enough to outright accuse anyone at the moment. I just ask you all to think carefully why there are still enough of us cull these wolves!