New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground

confused Whatever happened to Corefinder?

See title. I remember seeing some news about it in 2019-2020, and back then I was quite in the market for improved PF1. Then I've been away from the system for a while, now I'm back to playing it, and the last mentions of Corefinder still date to 2020, it seems. And considering I'm still looking for a "3.5/PF1, but modernized and streamlined a bit", it was the most promising project. Did it just drop off the map?
    Elezen Dark Knight avatar by Linklele
    Favourite classes: Beguiler, Scout, Warblade, 3.5 Warlock, Harbinger (PF:PoW).

2. - Top - End - #2
    Halfling in the Playground

Default Re: Whatever happened to Corefinder?

Legendary Games is still releasing previews/updates fairly regularly on their Patreon page. The latest one was #291 on May 3rd. No idea how close they really are to actually publishing it.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Cortillaen View Post
    Legendary Games is still releasing previews/updates fairly regularly on their Patreon page. The latest one was #291 on May 3rd. No idea how close they really are to actually publishing it.
    Huh. Kind of weird to gate that behind Patreon as if it's a secondary project. Thanks, I'll have to check that out.
    Elezen Dark Knight avatar by Linklele
    Favourite classes: Beguiler, Scout, Warblade, 3.5 Warlock, Harbinger (PF:PoW).

4. - Top - End - #4
    Halfling in the Playground

Actually, most or all of the posts are open to the public. I forget if they were letting patrons see them early or if it's just that patrons can respond or something; I haven't been following it too closely for the past year or two.