New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415
  1. - Top - End - #421
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Ionathus's Random Banter #249 -- Directionless Rambling Is Now Mandatory

Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    This is all very good but I feel like Zenos is a Lunar- or thinks he is or was a Lunar- after he's met the WoL.
    Nothing says a Dusk Caste can't have an obsessive fixation on a Lunar mate....or just someone who they think is their Lunar Mate. his entire dark armor, dark powers and "I don't particularly care if existence dies even if I'm doing nothing in particular to help it die" vibe and mindset is VERY Abyssal, because even apathy contributes to the Neverborn's goal, which is basically the same as the Endsinger's goal.

I guess he could be a really evil Full Moon but I'd be terrified to think what Luna would see in him to Exalt him. while the Neverborn, I could totally see him taking the Abyssal deal no problem and it would fit with how he is in Endwalker. Fandaniel would of course be Midnight Caste in my mind, if he lived in Exalted he'd totally be a priest of the Neverborn unironically following either the Bishop or the Lover's religions.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

2. - Top - End - #422
    Titan in the Playground

DrowGuy

Default Re: Ionathus's Random Banter #249 -- Directionless Rambling Is Now Mandatory

I didn't drink any caffeine from yesterday and today because I'm very calm.
    It's time to get my Magikarp on!

3. - Top - End - #423
    Titan in the Playground

If you like Akagi at all please watch its parent show Kaiji: Ultimate Survivor. You will not be disappointed.

Well. You'll be disappointed in Kaiji the guy, but not like... the show. Zawa zawaaaa.
    *Child show, Akagi came first.

But Kaiji is ****ing great. Greatest praise I can give it is that season 2 can be described as "man sits in a chair and occasionally pushes a button for 15 episodes" and it is still one of the most entertaining shows I've ever watched.

...Too bad we'll never get a season 3, in part because that would be the mahjong arc and, well, Akagi already exists.

4. - Top - End - #424
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rynjin View Post
    *Child show, Akagi came first.

But Kaiji is ****ing great. Greatest praise I can give it is that season 2 can be described as "man sits in a chair and occasionally pushes a button for 15 episodes" and it is still one of the most entertaining shows I've ever watched.

...Too bad we'll never get a season 3, in part because that would be the mahjong arc and, well, Akagi already exists.
    .......... I'll be honest, the way it was explained to me, I genuinely thought Akagi came after Kaiji, since I know Akagi shows UP in Kaiji and stuff.

5. - Top - End - #425
    Titan in the Playground

.......... I'll be honest, the way it was explained to me, I genuinely thought Akagi came after Kaiji, since I know Akagi shows UP in Kaiji and stuff.
    Characters show up in other series from the same author all the time! I like when people have fun with it that way.