New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Barbarian in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Default LEGO Star Wars: Rebuild the Galaxy trailer

Trailer is available here.

Not sure if anyone else is a fan, but I have loved almost all of the LEGO Star Wars stuff. The Freemaker Adventures, the holiday specials, the one about Yoda and "Ian", all good stuff. Love the video games, too. This looks to be a weird one - the entire Star Wars universe is being broken down and remade for some reason. My guess at the reason is that someone really, really wanted to produce an 'official' (no LEGO stuff is canon) Darth Jar Jar.

I hope it is as good as the Life Day special or the padawan Menace, but I'm sure I'll watch it no matter what.
    Campaigning in my home brewed world for the since spring of 2020 - started a campaign journal to keep track of what is going on a few levels in. It starts here: https://www.worldanvil.com/w/the-ter...report-article

Created an interactive character sheet for sidekicks on Google Sheets - automatic calculations, drop down menus for sidekick type, hopefully everything necessary to run a sidekick: https://tinyurl.com/y6rnyuyc

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: LEGO Star Wars: Rebuild the Galaxy trailer

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Credence View Post
    Trailer is available here.

Not sure if anyone else is a fan, but I have loved almost all of the LEGO Star Wars stuff. The Freemaker Adventures, the holiday specials, the one about Yoda and "Ian", all good stuff. Love the video games, too. This looks to be a weird one - the entire Star Wars universe is being broken down and remade for some reason. My guess at the reason is that someone really, really wanted to produce an 'official' (no LEGO stuff is canon) Darth Jar Jar.

I hope it is as good as the Life Day special or the padawan Menace, but I'm sure I'll watch it no matter what.
    The only Star Wars Lego I liked was Death by Tray.
    Avatar by linklele. How Teleport Works
    a. Malifice (paraphrased):
    Rulings are not 'House Rules.' Rulings are a DM doing what DMs are supposed to do.
    b. greenstone (paraphrased):
    Agency means that they {players} control their character's actions; you control the world's reactions to the character's actions.
    Gosh, 2D8HP, you are so very correct!
    Second known member of the Greyview Appreciation Society