New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Ogre in the Playground

Kobold

Default Re: What the Stranger Knows.

"Well, we'll need to see it, for thoroughness's sake," Ennius demands, motioning to deliver it to Fenris, "no stone unturned and all. Any secrets it might contain that aren't relevant to Quintus's death will be kept in the utmost of confidence. Trust me, I know what can be at stake there."
    Coach and Owner of Hellbug's Heroes, Sneak Kings, Sultans of Slaughter, and Commercial Cast-Offs. Season II and III runner-up. Season IV league champion. Season VII division champion.

2. - Top - End - #122
    Ettin in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Fenris reluctantly takes the bag from her and looks inside with respect.
    I like the globe warm...

If you live for people's acceptance you will die from their rejection.

Remember, no matter how hot she is, someone, somewhere is tired of her crap.

3. - Top - End - #123
    Bugbear in the Playground

It turns out to be a bag of holding. Inside is a money purse containing money, some good-quality makeup, brush and hairpins, and a map to the Time Dragon.
    Spoiler: Chult game links
    Show

4. - Top - End - #124
    Ettin in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Closing the bag gently Fenris will shake his head no for Ennius.
    I like the globe warm...

If you live for people's acceptance you will die from their rejection.

Remember, no matter how hot she is, someone, somewhere is tired of her crap.

5. - Top - End - #125
    Ogre in the Playground

Kobold

"Hmm, sorry for any anxiety we caused then. Thank you again."

Ennius exits Ethlynn's room and waits for the her and Fenris to follow before the next step. "Ignacious, you're next," the warlock announces and accompanies the mind flayer into the cabin they share with the the azer. Once inside, he beings with practically the same questions as he did the dragon-obsessed drow. "Okay Ignacious, let's start from the beginning. Who are you? Where are you from? What's your business on the train? Et cetera," Ennius asks, "by the way, you didn't seem particularly shocked at finding a dead body and mentioned being able to deduce who the killer was quickly; is this something you have some experience in?"
    Coach and Owner of Hellbug's Heroes, Sneak Kings, Sultans of Slaughter, and Commercial Cast-Offs. Season II and III runner-up. Season IV league champion. Season VII division champion.

6. - Top - End - #126
    Bugbear in the Playground

Ignatious makes himself comfortable on a chair, and pops a sweet in his mouth, under his tentacles. He chews noisily while sending his answers directly into your minds. "I am a private detective for hire. So yes, I have experience using my little blue cells for this sort of activity. I boarded the train in Excelsior, along with our victim and Vern. My roommate boarded a day ago in Bytopia. He doesn't speak common, by the way, and I have made no progress communicating with him. I am going to the Underdark, to visit family; I am, as you would say, taking the scenic route. As for being shocked, death is always shocking. Perhaps you do not have much experience reading the emotions of my people."
    Spoiler: Chult game links
    Show