New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 213637383940414243444546
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 1360
  1. - Top - End - #1351
    Ogre in the Playground

Devil

Default Re: Order of the Stick Trivia XXIV: What do I need a twenty for, anyway?

Correct. That was fast.

2. - Top - End - #1352
    Dwarf in the Playground

HalflingRangerGuy

Default Re: Order of the Stick Trivia XXIV: What do I need a twenty for, anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Tzardok View Post
    Correct. That was fast.
    Yeah, the phrase "To which the answer is: bye!" immediately sprang to mind when I read the question and from there it was a matter of remembering who said it.

Taking the OQ: Find a "gloop" sound effect.

3. - Top - End - #1353
    Ettin in the Playground

I was thinking this was the BBQ sauce trap, but that's more of a "sploosh!" Have to keep looking.
    Warhammer 40,000 Campaign Skirmish Game: Warpstrike
    My Spelljammer stuff (including an orbit tracker), 2E AD&D spreadsheet, and Vault of the Drow maps are available in my Dropbox. Feel free to use or not use it as you see fit!
    Thri-Kreen Ranger/Psionicist by me, based off of Rich's A Monster for Every Season

4. - Top - End - #1354
    Ogre in the Playground

I found the gloop just when the question timed out and I was about to post that I give up. #802 11th panel, Vaarsuvius and Blackwing arriving on the Elemental Plane of Ranch Dressing!

I also found a lot of “sploosh” sound effects. It looks like that's the Giant's go-to any time a liquid appears. I won't list instances here because we could instead ask “find three ‘sploosh’ sound effects“ then “find three more ‘sploosh’ sound effects” as trivia questions later. But for now, I ask something different.

Find me three strips where someone thinks or talks about what's in the head of a member of the OotS.

Update: late hint
    Spoiler: hint
    Show
    One is about a non-undead who likes to eat brains, one involves healers, and one explains an exercise.

Update 2024-05-06T16:38Z: revealing solution because my question timed out, but I'm putting it in spoilers in case you want to think more since it was weekend.

-----

Also, for the title of the next thread,
    I vote for “Order of the Stick trivia 25: We're on an adventure!!” because questions to find a squirrel holding an acorn in #206 last panel somehow always compel the answerers to say “I'm on an adventure!!”.
    I also vote for “Order of the Stick trivia 25: world record”, for another frequent question.
    Last edited by b_jonas; 2024-05-06 at 11:46 AM.

5. - Top - End - #1355
    Barbarian in the Playground

ClericGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Coppercloud View Post
    The question remains open, but let me add a question of my own. Is it the time to decide the next thread's title?
    If so, and since I believe there was a consensus for a Sending joke, here are my propositions (with links to the relevant comic):
    Order of the Stick Trivia XXV: Who can get anything meaningful said in 25 frickin' -
    Alternatively, you could use, from the same strip "I actually have words left? Then allow me to say…" or "Sorry, ran out of words again".

My fourth and last proposal: Order of the Stick Trivia XXV: 25 synonyms for "buffoon" .

What do you all think?
    I still like both of these title proposals from Copper. Not sure which one would be better though.
    If you think "interesting" is an anticlimax, I feel sorry for you because it means you don't really know about interesting.
    ~Robin McKinley

6. - Top - End - #1356
    Ettin in the Playground

Taking the OQ.

Find proof that dwarves (or Sigdi Thundershield, at least) aren't homophobic.
    Warhammer 40,000 Campaign Skirmish Game: Warpstrike
    My Spelljammer stuff (including an orbit tracker), 2E AD&D spreadsheet, and Vault of the Drow maps are available in my Dropbox. Feel free to use or not use it as you see fit!
    Thri-Kreen Ranger/Psionicist by me, based off of Rich's A Monster for Every Season

7. - Top - End - #1357
    Orc in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

As stated elsewhere, I took the bait:

https://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0983.html

OQ.
    This space for rent.

8. - Top - End - #1358

ClericGuy

What kind of dish is the opposite of revenge?
    If you think "interesting" is an anticlimax, I feel sorry for you because it means you don't really know about interesting.
    ~Robin McKinley

9. - Top - End - #1359
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by ZhonLord View Post
    What kind of dish is the opposite of revenge?
    Sadly for a certain kobold, it might be cat feces.

OQ if I'm right, but I don't think so.

Definitely voting for "Who can get anything said in 25 friggin'..."
    Last edited by Beni-Kujaku; Yesterday at 08:44 AM.
    Resurrecting the Negative LA thread, comments and discussion are very welcome!
    Nice find! Have a cookie!
    Do you want to build monstrous characters with reasonable LA? Join the Monster Mash! Currently, round XII: One-Punch Monster!!! Come judge single-strike entries!
    Quote Originally Posted by H_H_F_F View Post
    3.5 allows you to optimize into godhood, yes, but far more importantly, it lets you optimize weak, weird, and niche options into relevance.

10. - Top - End - #1360

ClericGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Beni-Kujaku View Post
    Sadly for a certain kobold, it might be cat feces.

OQ if I'm right, but I don't think so.

Definitely voting for "Who can get anything said in 25 friggin'..."
    Nope, that's definitely a form of revenge. Served warm it may be, but it's still revenge.
    ~Robin McKinley