New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131429 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XLVIII: I say Ol' Chap, how about those Equestrians?

Quote Originally Posted by Dexam View Post
    What kind of music do you like? Because I can assure that there is brony music of it. Electronic (in it's various forms), rock, acoustic, pop, country, jazz, ska, orchestral, metal, piano... name your music flavour and we can find you some awesome songs.

... not that I have list envy or anything.
    DID SOMEPONY SAY LIST OF MLP FAN MUSIC?

Quote Originally Posted by Me
    It's a little heavy on the techno/electronic, but here's what I've got, by artist (some are collabs but only tagged under a single artist):

AcousticBrony - I'll Fly Higher

Alex S- My Little Pony intro (glitch remix), Party With Pinkie Pie, Party with Pinky Pie [VIP]

All Levels at Once- BBBFF (The Pony Way), Changeling, Fluttershy's Lament, Winter Wrap up ELECTROPOP, Smile ELECTROPOP,

And the Rainfall- Winter Wrap up (Sparkle Mix), Family Ways

Archie V- Becoming Popular, Christmas in Equestria, Love is in Bloom, Magic is Timeless (Silva Hound mix)

Art Attack-Spin that record (AA Remix)

Aviators- Friendship, Never Back Down

Baasik- DashStep

Chain Algorithm- Chillin' in Ponyville, Elements of Harmonics, Next Saturday, Weather Factory

Chris V- Yay

CKittyKat98 - Join the Herd (Nightcore)

d.notive- Let Your Mane Down, Vicious Lies

Daks- Becoming Popular (House remix), The Best Party, Cupcakes!, Love is in Bloom

Danial Ingram (show originals)- Smile, Winter Wrap Up, This Day Aria

DasDeer- Final Showdown w/ Nightmare Moon, Magic Never Fades, Pinkie Responsibility Pie

Derpy Hooves- Equestrian Sky Patrol

Donn DeVore- She Can Fly (Off of the Seeds of Kindness album)
    Eurobeat Brony- I'm not listing all of these, just look up Super Ponybeat Vol 1 and Vol 2

Fire of Friendship- BBBFF

Foozogz- Feeling Whimsical, Avast Fluttershy's Ascot, Find a Pet (Candy mix), Fluttershy Likes Being Nice, Holding Hooves RMX, Friends Forever (til the end of time remix), Hearth's Warming Holiday Cheer, Pinkie Pie Loves Sugar, Leisurely Glide, Smile (rmx VIP), Sparkle (Season Rebirth), Sweetheart, This Song Made Man a Fluttershy

Forest Rain- Family Ways (cover)

General Mumble- Dreaming Waiting, Scratch vs. Octavia, =), Winter Wrapup (General Mumble Remix)

Griffinilla-Ceep Calm & Cup Cakes, Derpy Got Soul, Pinkie's Brew (extended)

Interrobang Pie- Dreaming of Slot Machines, Specstruction

JackleApp- Autumn (Derpy Hooves), The Fighting Ballad of Princess Celestia, Giggle at the Ghosty (Ponyhouse mix), Summer (Lyra and Bon Bon), You Gotta Glitch

Jeff the Strider- No Strings Attached, Pinkie Pie's Exomix (It's called a party remix), For the New Lunar Republic (Lullaby's end)

KeepOnRockin'-Pinkie Pie's Party Anthem, Spin that Record Vinyl Scratch

KingSpartaX37- Fluttershy's Flight at the Flying Battery Zone, Pinkie Pie's Frolic through Mushroom Hill, This Day Aria ~Death Egg Mk. II Final Boss Remix~, Winter Wrap Up at the Ice Cap Zone, Rainbow Road ~Pinkie Pie Smile Remix~

The Living Tombstone- Discord (Living Tombstone's mix), Smile Song remix

Makkon- Avast Octavia, Waltz for Trixie

MandoPony- A Long Way From Equestria, Wildfire Rock, Loyalty

Mic the Microphone- One Trick Pony, Petrified

Michael Arellano- Christmas in Ponyville (Snowed in mix)

Music by Octavia- Smile arranged for Strings/Percussion, Winter Wrap Up arranged for Percussion

NotACleverPony- All Powerful Trixie, Art of Celestia's Dress, For the New Lunar Republic, Main Theme (Farewell Party remix), Giggle (With) the Ghosty, Sonic Rainboom (Just an Old Mare's Tale), The Stars Will Aid Her Escape, Winter Wrap Up at the Everfree Forest

Omnipony- Toastbeard, Equestria in Gray

PinkiePieSwear- Flutterwonder, Simple Joy Mix, Sunshine and Celery Stalks

Pokey Smokes- Avast Fluttershy's Lament

Psycosis91- Flimflamandro, Smile 3x, Winter n Stuff

RainbowCrash88- Twilight's Stage theme, Applejack's Stage theme

Replacer- Let Your Mane Down (cover)

Silva Hound- Winter Wrap Up (Silva Hound Mix)

SimGretina- BBBFF (Sim Gretina remix), At The Gala (20% Cooler remix)

SoaringFlight- Above Cloudsdale

SoGreatAndPowerful- Pinkie Pie Swear

Trance Blossom- Hush Now Quiet Now (Trance Blossom remix)

Underpony- Aloe Aloe, Flutterwonder (Underpony rmx), Sleepyhead (Blackjack and Hookers mix), Sunshine and Celery Stalks, Summer

Whitetail- Pinkie's Stage theme, Rarity's stage theme

Wooden Toaster- Beyond Her Garden, Nightmare Night, Pinkie's Lie, Rainbow Factory, Love Me Cheerilee

And a few miscellaneous songs I don't have artists tagged for. That oughta get you started
    Music By Octavia's channel has some really neat remixes in odd styles. But I would probably hold off on jumping into the music until you've seen more of the show. At least through Winter Wrap Up.

Man, pony thread, I'm craving breakfast cereal. I could really go for some
    Spoiler
    Show
    Proof-reading is totally unnecessary in the digital age now that we have spell cheque.

Pony thread's official Element of Youtube

2. - Top - End - #92
    Firbolg in the Playground

I just thought I'd provide a link to this guy who does amazing plushies. Now I just have to convince myself that it's worth 70 dollars or so to get that adorable Applebloom plushie.

Spoiler
    Show

I run a Let's Play channel! Check it out!
    Currently, we're playing through New Vegas as Gabriel de la Cruz, merchant and mercenary extraordinaire!

3. - Top - End - #93
    Troll in the Playground

can we start putting the giant-list-of-pony-music™ in spoilers?

it's gotten rather, well, giant, and it's a bit repetitive for most of us.
    a tiny space dedicated to a beloved grandpa now passed. may every lunch be peanut butter-banana sandwiches.
    i has 2/4 an internets.
    old avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

gnome_4ever:

4. - Top - End - #94
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Quote Originally Posted by BlasTech View Post
    "OOh, a new thread. What's happening in he--"

O_o;;

*Is torn between shock and a warm fuzzy feeling at somepony noticing me hiding here*

That does it, time to start practising drawing again!
    Well you did seem to be the best rebuttal I had to the question
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glyphstone View Post
    Vibranium: If it was on the periodic table, its chemical symbol would be "Bs".

5. - Top - End - #95
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly View Post
    Reviewers

First draft of Roots of a Heart, chapter 3

Still not sure how I feel about this story. I'll be happy when it's over, and thankfully there's only one chapter left to write (unless unexpected things happen).

Let me know what you think.
    Anyone given this a look yet? It doesn't have to be anything profound or detailed, even just an "I liked it" if you read it and didn't have any major complaints.

6. - Top - End - #96
    Colossus in the Playground

Anyone given this a look yet? It doesn't have to be anything profound or detailed, even just an "I liked it" if you read it and didn't have any major complaints.
    Still tabbed and on my list, I've just had a hell of a last few days Soonish, if you're prepared to wait.

7. - Top - End - #97
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dexam View Post
    Anyway, apologies for lack of posting - real life has been mugging me of most of my free time (curse you, workload!). For those who don't visit those parts of the Playground, there has a been a rare sighting of a wild Dexam, complete with mini-Dexam.
    I can see mini-Dexam has already figured out posing for the camera...

Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    Still tabbed and on my list, I've just had a hell of a last few days Soonish, if you're prepared to wait.
    I appreciate I may come to regret asking this, but since I've been out of the loop, and after the second offhand reference to cataclysmic events in the last two posts, I am compelled to ask what it is that has gone on, if only so that I don't inadvertently stumble over some sore point or other down the line.

8. - Top - End - #98
    Titan in the Playground

I'll wait. I'm just terribly impatient because I'm usually not so good at moving on while things like this are still in the back of my mind.

9. - Top - End - #99

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    I appreciate I may come to regret asking this, but since I've been out of the loop, and after the second offhand reference to cataclysmic events in the last two posts, I am compelled to ask what it is that has gone on, if only so that I don't inadvertently stumble over some sore point or other down the line.
    I had to break a heart.

It was awful to do, but it had to be done.

10. - Top - End - #100

Roots of a Heart C3:

I don't have a review for you. Perhaps it's the music, perhaps it's my mood, but this all worked perfectly for me. Please, carry on.

Oh, one thing though:

Derpy sank a mouthful of sand, or so it felt—painful—and opened her heavy eyelids.
    She what a what?

11. - Top - End - #101
    Titan in the Playground

I had to break a heart.

Better to do so now than drag out the pain

Roots of a Heart C3:

I don't have a review for you. Perhaps it's the music, perhaps it's my mood, but this all worked perfectly for me. Please, carry on.
    Yay! Thanks. I was feeling quite uncertain about this chapter, and the story as a whole in fact, but at least this is reassuing.

Oh, one thing though:

She what a what?
    I'll see about restructuring that sentence

12. - Top - End - #102
    Ettin in the Playground

Reviewers

First draft of Roots of a Heart, chapter 3

Still not sure how I feel about this story. I'll be happy when it's over, and thankfully there's only one chapter left to write (unless unexpected things happen).

Let me know what you think.
    Read it, don't really have anything to say except it looks pretty good and I cannot immediately see anything wrong with it.
    Credit for my various avatars goes to Dashwood,Cealocanth,Kwarkpudding,Randomizer,kpengu in,Alarra,Bisected8,zimmerwald1915, and Thanqol.

Once known as "Gamerkid".

13. - Top - End - #103
    Titan in the Playground

I had to break a heart.

Ah. I see. Say n'more, guv.

Unfortunate, but in the grand scheme of things, not quite as bad as some of the things that it occurred to me that it could have been (which could involved serious injuries or death in the family etc, thus prompting my question (since those are really no laughing matter)). You'll have to forgive for being releaved it is not the worst case scenario.

It will be doubtless of little cheer, but I am intending to have another crack at the Jalyrkieon heads this evening, perhaps you can get some small measure of amusement by laughing at my incompetent blunderings into what passes for Bleakbane "artistry" later. 'Bout the best I can do, I'm, afriad!
    Last edited by Aotrs Commander; 2012-07-04 at 06:47 AM.

14. - Top - End - #104

Ah. I see. Say n'more, guv.

Unfortunate, but in the grand scheme of things, not quite as bad as some of the things that it occurred to me that it could have been (which could involved serious injuries or death in the family etc, thus prompting my question (since those are really no laughing matter)). You'll have to forgive for being releaved it is not the worst case scenario.

It will be doubtless of little cheer, but I am intending to have another crack at the Jalyrkieon heads this evening, perhaps you can get some small measure of amusement by laughing at my incompetent blunderings into what passes for Bleakbane "artistry" later. 'Bout the best I can do, I'm, afriad!
    I can do you one better, actually. I've begun work on that Lyra story that you pitched to me and it's amazing fun to write so far.

It's called Do Not Serve These Ponies. Chapter three might happen sometime tonight.

15. - Top - End - #105
    Titan in the Playground

I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

16. - Top - End - #106
    Titan in the Playground

I can do you one better, actually. I've begun work on that Lyra story that you pitched to me and it's amazing fun to write so far.

It's called Do Not Serve These Ponies. Chapter three might happen sometime tonight.
    Ahahahahahahaha!

Brilliant!

Seriously, I was laughing out loud from the end of the second paragraph of the first chapter and throughout the rest of the story.

I especially liked the nonchalant way AJ and RD went off to fight Cosmic Horrors (because I'm totally convinced the Mane Six should absolutely be doing the super-hero-ing). Also that AJ is, y'know, smart (just because "straightforward" doesn't always mean "simple"), and the fact that I think we both like Deadpan Snarker Applejack best.

Also, only you could so seemlessly blend Cthulu-esque Eldritch Horror with slapstick...

As this thread title gives me even more excuses than usual to break out my stock of broad Derbyshire aphorisms, allow me to tell you you need to tek a soggy biscuit an' go t' top of the class!

17. - Top - End - #107

Ahahahahahahaha!

Brilliant!

Seriously, I was laughing out loud from the end of the second paragraph of the first chapter and throughout the rest of the story.
    Ah, then I have succeeded ^^ The story mostly exists within my head so progress should be fairly steady.

I especially liked the nonchalant way AJ and RD went off to fight Cosmic Horrors (because I'm totally convinced the Mane Six should absolutely be doing the super-hero-ing). Also that AJ is, y'know, smart (just because "straightforward" doesn't always mean "simple"), and the fact that I think we both like Deadpan Snarker Applejack best.
    Deadpan Snarker Applejack is best pony.

Also, only you could so seemlessly blend Cthulu-esque Eldritch Horror with slapstick...
    Not entirely true; the Penny Arcade guys gave my brain the shove that sent it tumbling down this particular staircase.

As this thread title gives me even more excuses than usual to break out my stock of broad Derbyshire aphorisms, allow me to tell you you need to tek a soggy biscuit an' go t' top of the class!
    I do not know what this means. I assume it's positive.
    Last edited by Thanqol; 2012-07-04 at 07:27 AM.

18. - Top - End - #108
    Titan in the Playground

Truth be known... I'm not entirely sure of the entemology myself... Only that it is something my Dad occasionally says.

And apparently, as a google search shows, I'm the only person in the Internet who uses that particular turn of phrase.

I know it's an inverse intention to "go run up a pump and swing on the handle", which is analogous to being negatively dismissed...

19. - Top - End - #109
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Sounds like somepony what was British multiplied two bits of old slang by one another.

Because I didn't know they served biscuits in class there... do they Lich?

20. - Top - End - #110
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Soras Teva Gee View Post
    Sounds like somepony what was British multiplied two bits of old slang by one another.

Because I didn't know they served biscuits in class there... do they Lich?
    Not generally any more, though I can't speak for days gone by wherein that phrase probably originated.

Biscuits generally did get served with tea, however, and dunking biscuits in tea makes them soggy... I dunno, honestly, I have absolutely NO CLUE where that phrase comes from aside from it's such a delightfully unique one that it bears repeating...

21. - Top - End - #111
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Google decided to be horrible to me when I tried to look that phrase up

Apparently there is such a thing as a soggy biscuit...

22. - Top - End - #112
    Titan in the Playground

Haha, yeah. And I wouldn't describe it as a positive thing to say to a fellow.

Also, what scandalous rot. Crackle is crackle. Crackle is best dragon, and if certain unsuccessful changelings feel the need to bask in his Crackley awesomeness then, well, that's understandable.

Oh man, so tempting to commission awesome, epic style interpretations of Crackle. I mean, eight legs means he must have phenominal traction.

edit:
    Crackle is Best Dragon Dump!
    Spoiler
    Show

Last edited by Tiki Snakes; 2012-07-04 at 08:47 AM.

23. - Top - End - #113

I'm done chapter three of Do Not Serve These Ponies. I intend to upload it to FiMFiction tomorrow so if somepony could run through it to check for coherence and quality I'd be very appreciative.
    Last edited by Thanqol; 2012-07-04 at 09:19 AM.

24. - Top - End - #114
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Brazen Shield View Post
    We have safely landed and are on the train home! Weeeeee!!!!
    Thing I am looking forward to the most?

KITTENs!!!
    (Is looking forward to braz and starry)
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

25. - Top - End - #115
    Barbarian in the Playground

I think I've answered your question for 'reviews' before so I think you'll know what I'll say. Only problem is what Thanqol already pointed out.

I was only going to read the prelude to find out if I wanted to read the story and then I just continued on with it.
    My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: The Thread, The Game, The Tumblr.
    Human Crossings Avatar made by Thanqol

26. - Top - End - #116
    Titan in the Playground

I'm done chapter three of Do Not Serve These Ponies. I intend to upload it to FiMFiction tomorrow so if somepony could run through it to check for coherence and quality I'd be very appreciative.
    Bwahahahaha!

I-Ahahahahahaha!

She- muahahahahahahaha!

And then ahahahahahahahaha!

27. - Top - End - #117

Bwahahahaha!

I-Ahahahahahaha!

She- muahahahahahahaha!

Good enough a review for me!

28. - Top - End - #118
    Troll in the Playground

Reading chapter three now...

Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    DID SOMEPONY SAY LIST OF MLP FAN MUSIC?
    This needs to make it into the OP or Soras's post next time we get a new thread.

Quote Originally Posted by thubby View Post
    *looks at tiny cage*
    *contemplates setting Siosilvar on fire*
    fine
    i have...

...better things, to be doing anyway. though i do hope he learned his lesson. i would hate to have to teach it again
    Wait, a cage? You moved a cage to put a gummy portal under? Bwahaha! You know I have to maintain my Good alignment somehow, you can't go around picking on underdogs near people with time portals and make such silly mistakes.
    ze/zir | she/her

Omnia Vincit Amor

29. - Top - End - #119
    Orc in the Playground

Bwahahahaha!

I-Ahahahahahaha!

She- muahahahahahahaha!

What he said
    As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapable of solving approaches zero.

Blackwing: I prefer to think of myself a super-advanced flying stealth dinosaur.

Forum Explorer: Reading or watching Cupcakes is like being shot. We honor your suffering but nobody wants it to happen.

30. - Top - End - #120
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by thubby View Post
    *opens gummy portal, gestures at maxtronaut*
    take him alive
    *drops clockwork then drags maxtronaut into gummy dimension*
    Well crap. What should we do now, sir?

Tartarus if I kn- Wait! The OCCC! Clockwork, can you re-design the controls in order to fire the cube through space-time?

Of course I can but, what good will that do?

It'll distract Thubby long enough for us to find a a way out of here!

I fail to see how we'll be able to escape this weird black emptiness.

*Gasp! Raises hoof.*. Ooh! Ooh! Big Brother! I can help!

Go for it.

*Takes off socks. Transforms socks into glowing katanas.* Big Brother, is that cube shooty thing ready?

Already done.

*Slices open portal just above Thubby's head. Slices open another portal just below the OCCC.* Fire!

*Presses button.*

*127 steadily fire out of the OCCC directly towards Thubby's head. Just as the first cube impacts, the 3 friends run for their lives!*
    (Un?)official ponythread element of airships.