New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 35 of 50 FirstFirst ... 10252627282930313233343536373839404142434445 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,050 of 1477
  1. - Top - End - #1021
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Default Re: My Little Pony 2F: Ponibooru, We Hardly Knew Ye...

Well, since I don't buy any merchandise it rarely comes up, but when it does I usually just play it off as one of my many mysterious hobbies. Since I am naturally cryptic and evasive about everything I do, people just assume things are fronts for other things.

Ah yeah, dapper!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Last edited by Tvtyrant; 2012-06-30 at 12:11 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glyphstone View Post
    Vibranium: If it was on the periodic table, its chemical symbol would be "Bs".

2. - Top - End - #1022
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tvtyrant View Post

Ah yeah, dapper!
    Spoiler
    Show
    I say, good show! What what. I do declare it high time for more dapper pony pics!

Spoiler
    Show

3. - Top - End - #1023
    Firbolg in the Playground

Well, since I don't buy any merchandise it rarely comes up, but when it does I usually just play it off as one of my many mysterious hobbies. Since I am naturally cryptic and evasive about everything I do, people just assume things are fronts for other things.

Ah yeah, dapper!
    Spoiler
    Show
    This is related.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Pokonic look what you have done! You fool, you`ve doomed us all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorhandle View Post
    Oh Pokonic, never change. And never become my D.M.
    To those that are wondering; it's a unicorn leather knife hilt.
    Spoiler: Avatars
    Show

4. - Top - End - #1024
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Pokonic View Post
    As is this!

5. - Top - End - #1025
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Tiki Snakes View Post
    I don't have an excuse, or an explanation.
    In as much as I make it a point not to explain or excuse any of my hobbies or interests unless I absolutely have to and this is no exception.

I'm a pretty private person.
    This is a lot like me. I don't make particular efforts to hide or make an excuse for ponies. I just generally don't broadcast my particular hobbies in the first pla.

I don't need to sit with my back to the wall so nopony can see I'm watching ponies on my laptop. I behaved like that a decade before ponies anyways because I take my privacy seriously and what I'm doing when I'm enjoying myself is generally nopony's business.

6. - Top - End - #1026
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Quote Originally Posted by BlasTech View Post
    I say, good show! What what. I do declare it high time for more dapper pony pics!

Spoiler
    Show
    Indeed.
    This is quite the dapper post, if I do say so myself.
    Spoiler
    Show

Not to change the subject old boy, but I have a bit of a query if some gent would care to answer it.
    Last edited by Tvtyrant; 2012-06-30 at 12:28 AM.

7. - Top - End - #1027
    Ettin in the Playground

Indeed.
    Spoiler
    Show
    *snipp'eth*

Not to change the subject old boy, but I have a bit of a query if some gent would care to answer it.
    Indeed, I find myself quite in awe of your masterful collection! Do ask, dear chap. I shall endeavour to answer if I can.

8. - Top - End - #1028
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by INoKnowNames View Post
    And what was your excuse when/if you got caught?
    Excuse, caught?

The good thing of being (now) 31 is that I have no shame of recognizing my taste, everyone around me who cares to ask knows I like the show, If they ask they get a serious, reasonable explanation, and a polite invitation to try it. My workmates know I have a custom animated background in my cellphone (Rarity being dragged by her "destiny") I have a animated woona on my work laptop. My soon to be wife asks for our shared watching time to the chant of "PONIES! PONIES!" and prancing like Pinkie Pie.

You should know that being a programmer,gamer, geek, techie, ex-trekkie, roleplayer, swinger, old school otaku, and soon to be husband makes me impervious to ridicule. I enjoy what I enjoy and haters gonna hate.
    As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapable of solving approaches zero.

Blackwing: I prefer to think of myself a super-advanced flying stealth dinosaur.

Forum Explorer: Reading or watching Cupcakes is like being shot. We honor your suffering but nobody wants it to happen.

9. - Top - End - #1029
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Indeed, I find myself quite in awe of your masterful collection! Do ask, dear chap. I shall endeavour to answer if I can.
    Jolly Good!You see, old bean, the problem is that one has an idea for a science fiction story. However one cannot tell if one had derived it from another story and simply forgotten it, and so one needs someone to read one's basic premise and tell myself if they have heard it before.

Spoiler
    Show
    At its most basic, the premise is a galactic dark age with massive species diasporas. The local planetary governments are still in full control of themselves, but are slowly finding their power undermined by the trade systems and a diabolical resurgence of the Old Cult.

Trade works through species enclaves on each planet, and is mostly based around elicit or rare goods. A merchant arriving on a planet goes to stay with his own species there in order to take advantage of things like a shared language (there are a lot of languages), as well as a protection from local attack/discrimination. Typical goods include constructed elements needed for FTL travel (which can only be made in a few places) or life forms like exotic pets.

The Old Cult is the major threat to the current quasi-peace. War has been reduced to a small scale operation, usually fought over insignificant borders. The ability to make war on each other’s soil has been reduced to the pre-imperial level, where nuclear weapons could destroy a planets life but infantry could not be shipped in adequate numbers to conquer one. However, the Old Cult has been infiltrating governments and genetic research labs, preparing for an attempt to overthrow the little tyrants that rule the galaxy and restore the Panthic Empire.

There was formerly a series of fairly large federations (the most centralized were like our EU, the least centralized were simply free trade non-aggression pacts). An accident involving attempted transdimensional travel created a small group of super humans, who took over Earth (a decently influential but not enormously powerful member of a similarly positioned federation), and used it as a spring board to conquer the galaxy.

Their individual powers were incredible, but there were far more inhabitable planets than them. So they conscripted the women of earth as mothers to act as surrogate mothers for clones of themselves. Millions of the clones were sent out to conquer first the other planets of the federation, and then repeated to conquer the entire galaxy.
    T
    he clones were weaker than the originals, but they were still impossibly powerful (think Thor in Avengers). The army was successful in its conquests, and created a massive if now depopulated and badly run empire. Over the next few centuries the empire centralized wealth and resources, tripling and then tripling again the number of FTL ships in the galaxy. Trade and shipping were state owned enterprises, and many goods were either monopolized by the state or restricted to only a few planets so that their sales would go into the state coffers. This allowed the Panthic Empire to remove taxes for followers of the Pantheon Cult, which was designed to encourage worship of the ruling superbeings.

Over time these policies ruined the galactic economy, and led to scarcity and mass deprivation. This in turn led to an almost spontaneous galaxy wide revolt, with the eventually destruction of the clone armies (and almost total destruction of modernity throughout the galaxy).
    Last edited by Tvtyrant; 2012-06-30 at 01:55 AM.

10. - Top - End - #1030
    Colossus in the Playground

And my thoughts on BronyCon communicated by the Lulz himself!

Quote Originally Posted by SynissterSyster View Post
    @Thanqol The story is great so far. I dunno about a name yet but you are doing well. Never pictured Lyra soo..what is a good word...interesting. Poor Bon Bon must have her hooves full all the time.
    Thank you

11. - Top - End - #1031

Random work boredom-induced pony-thought: Pinkie Pie would make a great Tigger.

The wonderful thing about Pinkie
    Is Pinkies are wonderful things.
    Her mane is all cotton candy!
    Her bottom is made of icing!

She's bouncy, trouncy, random, flouncy,
    Fun fun fun fun fun!
    But the most wonderful thing about Pinkie is she's the only one!
    Sheeee's the only one!

And aren't we all glad for small mercies.

This led me to think of match-ups for the rest of the gang.
    Rabbit: Twilight. I was going to put Applejack here, but realized that Twilight's OCD and interaction with Pinkie just made it too perfect.
    Roo: Rainbow Dash. Innocence combined with awesome. Often found in close proximity to Tigger.
    Piglet: Fluttershy. Fluttershy could also represent Kanga.
    Owl: Applejack. Probably the most down-to-earth of the mane six.
    Pooh: DERPY! I now have the urge to find some art of this.

Rarity has no place here, and I don't have anyone for Pooh. Any thoughts?
    Last edited by Balmas; 2012-06-30 at 02:28 AM.
    I run a Let's Play channel! Check it out!
    Currently, we're playing through New Vegas as Gabriel de la Cruz, merchant and mercenary extraordinaire!

12. - Top - End - #1032
    Titan in the Playground

So I just finished reading Easy as Lying

Spoiler
    Show
    Well that was interesting. It really helped that I knew who Mask was before I even started reading. So overall it was a pretty good story and it managed to surprise me with its ending. However I have to say that the original Easy as Lying was something completely different then what I read. I am kinda sad about that because I felt that the original would have been an amazingly fun story to read. That being said this story was well interesting. It held my attention throughout the story and I was never bored. Unfortantly perhaps due to knowing about Mask before going in, I didn't have a real emotional response besides interest.
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

13. - Top - End - #1033
    Barbarian in the Playground

Dat pinkie tigger song.

Love it.

14. - Top - End - #1034
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Quote Originally Posted by Balmas View Post
    Someone has to be Christopher Robin (Celestia?), and the closest character to Rarity is... Rabbit. Which you have equally correctly for Twilight, so that is life.

15. - Top - End - #1035
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    Okay, Lyra is amazing to write for. I just hit 2500 words of this story in one sitting and I'm enjoying it immensely. It's a comedy, so give it a try and give me your thoughts.

I know where I'm going with this for the next few chapters but then it gets kind of vague. I also need a title! Taking suggestions!
    I like it. Not sure if I have thoughts beyond that. Based on what you've got so far your title is right in the second paragraph: "DO NOT SERVE THESE PONIES". Works especially well if your title image is the corkboard.

16. - Top - End - #1036
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    So I just finished reading Easy as Lying

Spoiler
    Show
    Well that was interesting. It really helped that I knew who Mask was before I even started reading. So overall it was a pretty good story and it managed to surprise me with its ending. However I have to say that the original Easy as Lying was something completely different then what I read. I am kinda sad about that because I felt that the original would have been an amazingly fun story to read. That being said this story was well interesting. It held my attention throughout the story and I was never bored. Unfortantly perhaps due to knowing about Mask before going in, I didn't have a real emotional response besides interest.
    Thanks for the feedback. I'm going to channel the spirit of the original version into my new story because it's a shame it didn't get made. This time I've got the advantage of not crossing my adventure and comedy wires.

Quote Originally Posted by Excession View Post
    I like it. Not sure if I have thoughts beyond that. Based on what you've got so far your title is right in the second paragraph: "DO NOT SERVE THESE PONIES". Works especially well if your title image is the corkboard.
    That corkboard image is perfect and I'ma go have that commissioned.
    Last edited by Thanqol; 2012-06-30 at 06:06 AM.

17. - Top - End - #1037
    Ettin in the Playground

Jolly Good!You see, old bean, the problem is that one has an idea for a science fiction story. However one cannot tell if one had derived it from another story and simply forgotten it, and so one needs someone to read one's basic premise and tell myself if they have heard it before.

Spoiler
    Show
    At its most basic, the premise is a galactic dark age with massive species diasporas. The local planetary governments are still in full control of themselves, but are slowly finding their power undermined by the trade systems and a diabolical resurgence of the Old Cult.

Trade works through species enclaves on each planet, and is mostly based around elicit or rare goods. A merchant arriving on a planet goes to stay with his own species there in order to take advantage of things like a shared language (there are a lot of languages), as well as a protection from local attack/discrimination. Typical goods include constructed elements needed for FTL travel (which can only be made in a few places) or life forms like exotic pets.

The Old Cult is the major threat to the current quasi-peace. War has been reduced to a small scale operation, usually fought over insignificant borders. The ability to make war on each other’s soil has been reduced to the pre-imperial level, where nuclear weapons could destroy a planets life but infantry could not be shipped in adequate numbers to conquer one. However, the Old Cult has been infiltrating governments and genetic research labs, preparing for an attempt to overthrow the little tyrants that rule the galaxy and restore the Panthic Empire.

There was formerly a series of fairly large federations (the most centralized were like our EU, the least centralized were simply free trade non-aggression pacts). An accident involving attempted transdimensional travel created a small group of super humans, who took over Earth (a decently influential but not enormously powerful member of a similarly positioned federation), and used it as a spring board to conquer the galaxy.

Their individual powers were incredible, but there were far more inhabitable planets than them. So they conscripted the women of earth as mothers to act as surrogate mothers for clones of themselves. Millions of the clones were sent out to conquer first the other planets of the federation, and then repeated to conquer the entire galaxy.
    T
    he clones were weaker than the originals, but they were still impossibly powerful (think Thor in Avengers). The army was successful in its conquests, and created a massive if now depopulated and badly run empire. Over the next few centuries the empire centralized wealth and resources, tripling and then tripling again the number of FTL ships in the galaxy. Trade and shipping were state owned enterprises, and many goods were either monopolized by the state or restricted to only a few planets so that their sales would go into the state coffers. This allowed the Panthic Empire to remove taxes for followers of the Pantheon Cult, which was designed to encourage worship of the ruling superbeings.

Over time these policies ruined the galactic economy, and led to scarcity and mass deprivation. This in turn led to an almost spontaneous galaxy wide revolt, with the eventually destruction of the clone armies (and almost total destruction of modernity throughout the galaxy).
    An army of superpowered clones you say?

Spoiler
    Show

Yeaahhh .... Fraid it isn't ringing any bells, sorry. If that scenario has been inspired by anything specific, it's something I haven't read or watched yet.

18. - Top - End - #1038

Quote Originally Posted by Balmas View Post
    This led me to think of match-ups for the rest of the gang.
    Rabbit: Twilight. I was going to put Applejack here, but realized that Twilight's OCD and interaction with Pinkie just made it too perfect.
    Roo: Rainbow Dash. Innocence combined with awesome. Often found in close proximity to Tigger.
    Piglet: Fluttershy. Fluttershy could also represent Kanga.
    Owl: Applejack. Probably the most down-to-earth of the mane six.
    Pooh: DERPY! I now have the urge to find some art of this.

I'm wondering how Rabbit isn't Rarity actually.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

19. - Top - End - #1039

Decided to leave the IRC be, it seems that everyone there disagrees with my ....uhh, everything

Also, Soras, Finished watching the TTGL movies already
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #1040

Would Twilight not be Pooh?

Isn't the first thing you see of Tigger that he's tackling Pooh into the mud? Same thing happened when we met Rainbow Dash.

Wait, that would make Rainbowdash Tigger. Nevermind.

21. - Top - End - #1041

Quote Originally Posted by maximus25 View Post
    Would Twilight not be Pooh?

Isn't the first thing you see of Tigger that he's tackling Pooh into the mud? Same thing happened when we met Rainbow Dash.

Wait, that would make Rainbowdash Tigger. Nevermind.
    The wonderful thing about Rainbow Dash is that she's the only one!, able to do a Sonic Rainboom.
    My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: The Thread, The Game, The Tumblr.
    Human Crossings Avatar made by Thanqol

22. - Top - End - #1042
    Troll in the Playground

I have acquired a science woona lab coat. Truly, I want for nothing now.
    This Machine Surrounds Hate And Forces It To Surrender

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    DD, your unicorn is stronger, prettier, and higher-ranking than mine, and her secret lab has a better name than mine. THERE SHALL BE NO QUARTER.
    Ponythread Learns to Draw!

Spoiler
    Show
    Bleeeeh! Alfalfa Monster!

23. - Top - End - #1043

Quote Originally Posted by the_druid_droid View Post
    Go for the adorable Luna trifecta! Woona lab coat, Celestia socks, and monocle!
    edit- and accessorize! Buy an abacus!
    Last edited by MCerberus; 2012-06-30 at 11:29 AM.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

24. - Top - End - #1044
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by the_druid_droid View Post
    *silently jealous*
    ze/zir | she/her

Omnia Vincit Amor

25. - Top - End - #1045
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    Decided to leave the IRC be, it seems that everyone there disagrees with my ....uhh, everything

Also, Soras, Finished watching the TTGL movies already
    Hooray now watch possibly the best combo ever.

26. - Top - End - #1046

Quote Originally Posted by Soras Teva Gee View Post
    I never get tired of watching that and then looking at this

Spoiler
    Show

And now for the real reason Sweet Apple Acres defeated the Flim Flam Brothers.

Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #1047
    Troll in the Playground

BlackDragon

... why was I looking up this thread during my precious 30 minute break at work?

Random introspection is random: If anything I say offends anyone or comes across as rude, please pardon me. Trying to be willing to experience new things, even if my first instinct is to scrub the percieved impurities from my system and run away as quickly as possible. And while I'm still trying to get over myself, I might not always speak with thoughts fueled by the entirity of my brain function.

Now then.

My excuse if I get caught/start talking about ponies in public? I'm studying the online brony community which is fasinating by the way. Now sit down while I completely analyze the actions taken by the brony community.

Usually by that point they leave me alone.
    If only because that's kinda creepy in a different way. People that study other people are usually up to no good...

Light hearted singing bothers you? For me it's children singing lullabies. I have to leave the room before I start screaming.
    I'm not sure -exactly- what it is, to be honest. Some things can end up -JUST- silly enough or weird enough to merrit a toe-tapping; others fall a bit short and just... make me feel unclean for hearing it.

Claim she's your sister or niece. That's what I would do in that situation.
    ... Am I honestly expected to kidnap a random little girl so I can investigate My Little Pony without feeling guilty or ashamed?

Oh no. I'm talking about smile in the show itself. I don't know where you are in the show but they do have some seriously creepy smiles going around.
    I'll probably have to restart from the beginning... But I've seen some of them from the show, just from surfing the web. Them ponies do get crazy....

I don't know but I wish I could have gone to Bronycon. Honestly mostly to meet the fellow playgrounders and to see if you are all as interesting in real life as you are in this thread.
    I go by the assumption that everyone is far more insane in real life, because they are forced to be more spontaneous. When pressed and forced to perform on the spot, people are crazy!

Well to be technical I was actually getting deep over the Brony meme1 as a sociological phenomena. Technically this is itself separate from the show and not easily tied to any particular quality of the show.

1That's meme in the original sense btw
    Stop trying to destroy my brain!

Oh god this is how you do it, isn't it!

I like cute things now, cute things are cool.
    I dunno... I don't think this would be made too much cooler if it was some how cute.

That would make a great name for a thread title. Must remember for the late pages of the thread.
    .... you really think so? I might suggest it again if I'm still around, then ...

Never enuff pony.
    I'd dispute that, but people have questioned me about some of my habbits (mainly my former diet: 2-3 sets of Raman Noodles a day for 20 years, and my video game addiction), and I've lectured them on how a good thing doesn't need to be changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kd7sov View Post
    Excuse? That would imply I was doing something for which I needed to be excused.
    Quote Originally Posted by maximus25 View Post
    People feel the need to hide the show from people?

That's odd, my parents figured it out from my screen savers and the fact that our DVR was full of recorded episodes. They asked me, and I was like yeah guys.

I love my parents.
    Quote Originally Posted by Merellis View Post
    My excuse is the best excuse, my child likes it and I got into it through him watching it once. :D IT WORKS!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiki Snakes View Post
    I don't have an excuse, or an explanation.
    In as much as I make it a point not to explain or excuse any of my hobbies or interests unless I absolutely have to and this is no exception.

I'm a pretty private person.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    ^This, as far as ponies go.
    This is a lot like me. I don't make particular efforts to hide or make an excuse for ponies. I just generally don't broadcast my particular hobbies in the first pla.

I don't need to sit with my back to the wall so nopony can see I'm watching ponies on my laptop. I behaved like that a decade before ponies anyways because I take my privacy seriously and what I'm doing when I'm enjoying myself is generally nopony's business.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zigg'rrauglurr View Post
    Excuse, caught?

The good thing of being (now) 31 is that I have no shame of recognizing my taste, everyone around me who cares to ask knows I like the show, If they ask they get a serious, reasonable explanation, and a polite invitation to try it. My workmates know I have a custom animated background in my cellphone (Rarity being dragged by her "destiny") I have a animated woona on my work laptop. My soon to be wife asks for our shared watching time to the chant of "PONIES! PONIES!" and prancing like Pinkie Pie.

You should know that being a programmer,gamer, geek, techie, ex-trekkie, roleplayer, swinger, old school otaku, and soon to be husband makes me impervious to ridicule. I enjoy what I enjoy and haters gonna hate.
    ...... I'm kinda wow'd, actually....

Never would have expected .... I'm not sure what the word is, maybe this level of human-empathy/kinmenship... but from apparently a wide variety of people ... and on the Internet, no less... and from fans of a toon, too....

You guys are cool.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    And if that fails, you'd be surprised how much you can get away with the excuse, "Oh, it's an internet joke."
    .... that actually is an excellent excuse with me, since at this point I'm still trying to convince those that know me that I'm not a cyborg permanently attached to the internet... although I may need to convince myself of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kd7sov View Post
    But, to take the spirit but not (this time) the wording of the C.S. Lewis quote that has become our rallying cry - like what you like, and hold your head high. In the end, what's important is that you are you, not who someone else thinks you should be.
    .... not only are people here friendly and open, but intelligent as well... I haven't heard a good piece of advice like that from the Internet in along time...

I wish I could be who I am. And I'm definitely never going to conform to someone else. Unless they've already got access to my heart, in which case there's really not a lot I can do in the matter.

But I don't really know who I am anymore. I'm not very confident in myself outside of certain fields because I've had to spend the last few years putting myself back together after taking a hammer to what I thought I was but realised was not who I wanted to be. I'm still discovering myself, which is why I'm trying to be open minded and experience different stuff outside of my natural paradigm.

mmm Quite
    Quite so, dear boy.

Spoiler
    Show
    Ah yeah, dapper!
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show
    Indeed.
    Spoiler
    Show

*reads posts about Highbrow Horses, Proper Ponies and Uppercrust Unicorns.*

Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Pokonic View Post
    ... is it okay that I had no idea what this is? I mean absolutely no idea at all?

Same here, but it was entertaining at least.

.... I don't have words for this, however. Once my brain decides how it wants to respond.. maybe after being rebooted.... once then, I'll weigh in.
    Last edited by INoKnowNames; 2012-06-30 at 01:55 PM.

28. - Top - End - #1048
    Troll in the Playground

I'm only going from sparse excerpts here, but wasn't Piglet originally written as a curt bossy character in the book?
    "Okay, so I'm going to quick draw and dual wield these one-pound caltrops as improvised weapons..."
    ---
    "Oh, hey, look! Blue Eyes Black Lotus!" "Wait what, do you sacrifice a mana to the... Does it like, summon a... What would that card even do!?" "Oh, it's got a four-energy attack. Completely unviable in actual play, so don't worry about it."

29. - Top - End - #1049
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by INoKnowNames View Post
    Random introspection is random: If anything I say offends anyone or comes across as rude, please pardon me. Trying to be willing to experience new things, even if my first instinct is to scrub the percieved impurities from my system and run away as quickly as possible. And while I'm still trying to get over myself, I might not always speak with thoughts fueled by the entirity of my brain function.

Now then.

If only because that's kinda creepy in a different way. People that study other people are usually up to no good...

... Am I honestly expected to kidnap a random little girl so I can investigate My Little Pony without feeling guilty or ashamed?

Stop trying to destroy my brain!

Oh god this is how you do it, isn't it!
    Please, every psycologist and doctor studies people and they are usually trying to help people. Its no different.

Somebody brought up a way how (that didn't involve abduction) you brought up why that wouldn't work and then I brought up a different excuse you could use. I'm just countering your oringal point not suggesting that you go abduct children.

And yes that is how we do it.

On another note I've finally started reading Clockwork. It's pretty good but I was wondering if the Mane 6 existed in this universe considering things like
    Spoiler
    Show
    "The nearly blind librarian." Don't think that's Twilight

and Starswirl the Bearded being presented as more powerful then Twilight is.

still we'll see. I've only reached chapter 5 afterall.
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

30. - Top - End - #1050

On another note I've finally started reading Clockwork. It's pretty good but I was wondering if the Mane 6 existed in this universe considering things like

Spoiler
    Show
    "The nearly blind librarian." Don't think that's Twilight

and Starswirl the Bearded being presented as more powerful then Twilight is.

still we'll see. I've only reached chapter 5 afterall.
    Yes, they do exist in this universe, it's just that Twilight doesn't work there anymore. I'm glad you like the story so far. Hope you enjoy the rest of it.
    Last edited by Maxtronaut; 2012-06-30 at 02:44 PM.
    (Un?)official ponythread element of airships.