New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Dwarf in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

Default Re: Need a GM for a DnD 4e and/or PF2e Campaign. Plenty of players interested!

Quote Originally Posted by Nuptup View Post
    DnD 4e Player List: 7
    Looks like we have plenty for a full party and some spares assuming onlie2005 or a different DM wants to get the ball rolling on this. I can help with organizing things. Just need to formally start the group and whatnot.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuptup View Post
    PF2e Player List: 6
    For the pathfinder game, we maybe have enough interested players if the ones listed above all turn out to play, but we still need a DM for the game.

Anyone willing to step up and run either of these?
    Last edited by Nuptup; 2024-05-07 at 03:38 PM.
    You can find all of my homebrew here: Nuptup's Extended Signature

2. - Top - End - #32
    Halfling in the Playground

Default Re: Need a GM for a DnD 4e and/or PF2e Campaign. Plenty of players interested!

Bumping with a question; so PF2e recently had something of an update and I've been a little confused as to whether or not the earlier edition- er, version of 2e has been completely thrown out? Like can I still play a character of a different ancestry option outside of what it's in the Player Core book?

3. - Top - End - #33
    Dwarf in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

In general, the way I've been seeing most groups handle it is "Use the remastered rules when possible, if a remastered version of something doesn't exist, use the old version and adjust wording as needed."
    You can find all of my homebrew here: Nuptup's Extended Signature

4. - Top - End - #34
    Bugbear in the Playground

I am still unsure if I want to DM this. Truth be told I would rather play. But know that I am considering DMing.